Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MOST SCURRED THING A GIRL CAN GIVE YOU?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T E A S E R, Aug 26, 2003.

1. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

MOST SACRED THING A GIRL CAN GIVE YOU?

what do you think it is?

it depresses me how girls these days give away their bodies, and let so many people see them naked. which sounds ironic coming from me since 99% of the day im wishing i was seeing all kinds of girls naked.

however, i was thinking earlier today about what the most sacred thing a girl can give to you. her mind? her heart? sex?

i assumed a lot of people would say mind, which really wouldnt be it, seeings how anyone could get inside her head, next up would be the heart, which until this post i guess i had forgot about, but its definately up there as well.

but i think right next to it if not above it would be seeing her naked, giving you her body (making love) and so on.

i know without a doubt i cherish every single girl i have the opportunity to see naked, its like finding a priceless jewel or something. not everyone will see it, and not everyone should. makes me feel special.

share your thoughts?

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

getting the goods can be a nice treat but I think
    that getting her trust is the real score in that deal.

I mean if it's some floozy who gives it up to anyone,
    it's really not worth te effort. But when a girl honestly
    trusts you and you've earned that trust by being honest
    and genuine with her, it's a great reward. Trust is the baseline
    all the other good stuff is built on.

the keys to her car are good too.

3. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

1. any sly and the family stone album
    2. a bootleg hellboy movie on a vcd she burned herself
    3. beat me and my friends at marvel vs capcom with one quarter
    4. a h.r giger book she stole
    5 anything stolen
    6. her twin sister as fuckbuddy and she is ok with it
    7. a paper boat
    8 some money
    9. more money
    10. the answer to life
    11. if she could name all of the x-men that have been on the team since the begining..includin mimic and magneto...id marry the girl
    12. drugs
    13. love?...............naw just good head
    14. be a punk girlie that is real....no skater shit
    15.not end up fucked in the head
    14. not be a ho
    15. a switchblade with my name on it
    15 a katana with a picture of galvitron on the hilt
    16 even more money
    17 ....like being a true beach bum
    18. has to have squatted through at least two states
    19. beer

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Trust, love, all that sentimental bullshit......

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

this too. good call.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

her first born child.

unless it's yours.

8. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

Her diginity.

If a girl is willing to let you slap her in the face repeatedly with a plastic bag of warm feces until it breaks and explodes all over her grill, then she has given you something sacred.

But seriously, if she will give unto you her plump, ripe, throbbing little brother of a manchild, then you are intertwined in a universe of love for a lifetime of languid lovage.

Mamerro knows whats up.

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

10. ment2

ment2 New Jack

Re: MOST SACRED THING A GIRL CAN GIVE YOU?

yeah, im sure it just breaks your heart.

11. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

When she swallows:)

12. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

woooooow....im really impressed with you on this one tease....

but yeah....im with on that one.....honestly...i dont have alot of respect for females these days.....i understand their human too...ok ill just say....everyone gives it up too easily these days....owell....wutamagunado?

13. Spoter

Spoter Senior Member

call me old fashioned, but i agree with that too.it's hard for me to deal with girls that get around if it's someone i've actually liked.sometimes i wish i didn't have high standards and all these weird morals....

14. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

seriously man....sometimes when im drunk...i wish i could just have the down right lack of will power and stick it to all you dirty ass graff whores just to give yer dumb asses somethin to talk about....but then what would i be?....a graff whore ma damn self...and quite frankly that aint to much of an achievement as far im concerned....