most painful experience........

DrUnk MoNKeY

this thread inspired by all you guys who've been 'sacked'. that brought back some bad memories 4 me..............

i was out skating when i was quite young, me and some mates decided to climb onto a long hand rail and see how fare we could get down it. it was all fun and games untill my board sliped out and i fell strait on my nuts!!! i was gaspin for air like a fish outta water. shit was bleedin an everthing. dam that shit was painfull!!!!!

post ur most painfull experiences here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have tons of skateboard slams that hurt like fuck...

but when i was 5...i was with my pops (r.i.p) on the back of his harley coming back from the library...

i guess my shoelace was untied or somethin..the laces got caught in the spoke which ripped my foot up in between the wheel and the back fender...lucky he wasn't going that fast ..since we just pulled outta the parking lot...

basically the whole area around my achilles tendon got torn to shreds..my foot looked like spaghetti and all my toes broke..had to get skin removed from my ass to cover up the scar and i still do have a pretty gnarly hole in the back of my foot...maybe i'll post flix..haha...

spent my 6th birthday in the hospital which sucked but i remember getting mad toys which was dope...damn..makes me feel old to say that was 20 years ago now...

another one i remember...

i was like 15 or 16...trying to do 50-50 grinds down this medium sized rail (was probably like 6 or 7 steps)...

i was getting on and bailing it for a while but it was all good so i was like "fuck it..i'm gonna bust it"

ollied up..overshot the rail and my front truck caught it...i tried to jump off but caught my taint on the end of the rail (that spot between the back of your nuts and your ass for yous who don't know what a taint is.. "taint your balls..but taint your ass either)...

basically that shit got ripped up...one of the worst pains i've ever experienced...and what made it nasty is i stuck my hand back there to check out how bad it was cut..and when i pulled my hand out that shit was covered in blood...

Originally posted by When

so im guessing your one foot has more of a funk to it than the other

lol..not really...they're both equally as funky but one of my achilles tendon's is way more sensitive than the other...when i wear new kicks (like midtops) and walk around..sometimes that shit still bleeds...

word..when it rains i end up walking like an old man..

i've broken both ankles, my left wrist and have arthritis in my right knee...

sometimes ..if i sit at the computer for mad long..like while working or whatever...that shit will lock up ..a piece of cartalidge pops outta place and i can't straighten my leg or put weight on it...i gotta sit there and push this piece back in behind my kneecap..but then it's all good

that shit happened to me once while painting too...i squatted down to pull paint outta my bag..when i stood up i heard a pop and shit hurt like hell...had to sit down for like 10 minutes and get my knee working again..

Hmm...I'd have to say post surgery after I went home from the hospital and the drugs wore off. I had to piss like a race horse and couldn't really walk. It took me like 15 minutes to hobble all of ten feet to the pisser.

edit:

both of my shoulder seperations hurt like hell as well. I couldn't even drive home the last time I did it.

Archived