Most Likely To Succeed

TheoHuxtable

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/martinpresident.jpg'>

http://moose.4mg.com/images/homeless1.jpg'>

For those who already finished high school or dropped out, who else had the people who nobody thought would do shit with their lives and would become failures, actually turned out to be the productive ones with high aspirations ambitions and are going somewhere?

And those that were selected in the yearbook for "most likely to succeed" are probably still living with their parents or working dead-end go-nowhere jobs?

Don't know if this happened at your high school, but if so, share your stories... I've been out of high school for almost 4 years, so some may say it's still too early to tell, but from what I see, many people who were thought to go nowhere are doing something, and some of the popular ones and the "most likely to succeed" ones are lowlife scumbags. I thought it was surprising.

But don't get me wrong. For the most part, the ones who were thought to succeed are in the process of doing just that, and the ones who slacked off in high school are still slack offs in life... but I seen a lot of "slack offs" 4 years later living stable productive lives and some of the most popular ones slanging dope 24/7 and livin with their moms.

Also, what were you selected for in the yearbook?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Most Likely To Succeed

Originally posted by GucciCondom

whats wrong with that :D

Nothin. To each his own. But the fact that I expected these people to be some sort of doctor or lawyer like they always bragged about, and to see them slangin while livin with moms is a surprise.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My picture, along with one other kid's, was in the very last page of the yearbook, under the heading "Pictures Arrived Late" (meaning they'd already finished the appropiate section and couldn't fit me in).

awesomz

I would have been voted

" First person to get the hell out of Dodge "

but I was alread so far away from it was more of an afterthought anyways.

its the same over here in england, all the peeps wat used to go to my school the ones that where the cleverist at school, all the teachers loved etc etc are all now lowlife cunts, working shit shifts in mcdonalds or have not got jobs, then theres me who everyone thought would be a nobody with a decent job alot of good friends and got a good hobby ...graffit!, i see these chumps while out havin beers and now im looking down on them and they cant believe it haha cunts:lol:

i aint get this, but the people who did are still trapped in the highschool mentality, a bunch go to college with me, and they havent even taken the parkin stickers off their cars, nor have thye made new friends, just their highschool groups, idiots

respect the architect

im not sure how it's done everywhere, but in my school every senior got a piece of paper with the catagories on it. they would write in their choices, then hand them in. someone would tally all the nominations, and the top 3 names would then be voted on by everyone. well, i was not only voted 'most unique', but not a single other person was even nominated. not even as a joke. that's fucking respect, bitch!

seeks/snowflakes motherfucker

my school newspaper spoofed the yearbook and in that one i was named "most likely to obtain an interplanetary passport"

there were some other funny topics in that one:

most likely to have her own infommercial

most likely to be electrocuted by a household appliance

and most likely to become a model, or just look like one

hahaha we thought we were funny.

Originally posted by !@#$%

my school newspaper spoofed the yearbook and in that one i was named "most likely to obtain an interplanetary passport"

there were some other funny topics in that one:

most likely to have her own infommercial

most likely to be electrocuted by a household appliance

and most likely to become a model, or just look like one

hahaha we thought we were funny.

no highschooler is funny

funny that it's true in a way....

the kids who could coast though the teen years

now still seem to be living with the folks,

but the kids who hustled in their own direction are actually in a good place.

I dont know how to really quantify it,

but I'd say I'm more succesfull than 80% of my grad year.

certainly cooler then 99% !

Archived