Most fucked up injury due to bombing

JuNkE

Now i know i have fucked myself up doing weird ass spots while bombing, i fell off a pretty tall ass phone pole and broke my hand. i've been bitten up by police dogs, all sorts of shit, anyone else got somthing worse??????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was standing in a lake and masturbating to my awesome use of color and the smell of ultra flat black when a worm with spikes crawled up my penis.

When i lived in africa, we were told to wear johnnys when we went in the rivers

'candiru'

vandellia24eq.jpg

'Some South American catfishes, beloning to the Trichomycteridae, are well known because of their ability to [Vandellia] enter all kinds of orifices in mammals, especially the ones you don't want a fish to enter'

slipped on a rampart after a back jump and some sort of metal pipe went between my legs, ... and nearly crushed my balls - but luckily I only damaged my shank. However, it was a bloody adventure and I hope this will never ever happen again! :p Couldn't really walk for a few days.

• 2 weeks later...