most frightening music?

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i imagine a live merzbow performance would

terrify the brownies out of most..

i find ligeti's stuff frightening in a way. same with some

residents stuff..

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BROWNer

terrify the brownies out of most..

Word on a nigga.

Hard to pick... Hanayo creeps me out a bit... after that, probably spanish anti-drug commercial jingles. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by BROWNer

terrify the brownies out of most

Merzbow, Non... actually any of that noise stuff would clear a room.

I've always been a bit scared of Christian music in general. Some of those advertisement commercials showing people singing along... really freaks me out.

Originally posted by Joker

I've always been a bit scared of Christian music in general. Some of those advertisement commercials showing people singing along... really freaks me out.

Hahaha, you mean the ones with the people raising their arms up, with their eyes closed, and just singing their hearts out. Those commercials crack me up every fucking time i see them, especially since my friends mom has a bunch of those cds, and she always listens to them on his boombox, so we'll turn it on and just crack up.

weak.

the only time ive ever been scared by music/bands is usually when i'm trying not to get hit by something.

the last Gordon Solie Motherfuckers show.. i was definatly trying to avoid explosives.

9 shocks terror in cincy.. i was definatly trying not to get hit with large potted plants

so pretty much anything involving tony erba.

this old buffalo band called Sirhan used to swing hammers at people. that shit's scary.

Archived