most freights in one night?

simple style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most in a 24 hour period would be 38 the most in one night is 26. Personally I think it is better to count them by the week to judge your amount of work, anything from 10 to 15 a week is a good thing as long as it is on a steady pace. Blowing the yard up has never been a concern of mine if there layed up there going to get slayed.

Guest sober
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

I hit a big whopping 3 in a session..Like the man above, I shoot for quality, rather than quantity, but that doesnt always work out either:nut:

im with him^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i try to count mine by the week...i shoot for 5 a week but i average around 4...(being 5 one week, 3 the next week, 5 the week after and so on and so on)....however since i'm getting to be an old man i only have time to paint one night a week......oh ya, back to the question. i think 8 is the most i've done in a night and throw-ups don't count.

• 2 weeks later...