Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

most freights in one night?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by simple style, Mar 24, 2004.

1. simple style

simple style New Jack

i was just curious on what some of you are gettin' in, in one night. some of you will prolly lie and shit but just be reasonable...when i say how many you've done i'm talkin simple/straight's or something, not little throwies on them, aight peace.

2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

most ever done in one night was 12 but not all at the same spot. same spot i have done 7-8 but try to break it up so its not obvious the line was crushed in the yard. best to hop around the yard a bit. a usual night is 1-4 or maybe 5.

3. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

15 , i was on a rampage , 3 per yard.

4. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Just seven for me, five in the day and two more the same night. I'm an old man so I get fumed out faster than usual, even with a mask.

5. chrleschapln

chrleschapln Junior Member

The most in a 24 hour period would be 38 the most in one night is 26. Personally I think it is better to count them by the week to judge your amount of work, anything from 10 to 15 a week is a good thing as long as it is on a steady pace. Blowing the yard up has never been a concern of mine if there layed up there going to get slayed.

6. alabama

alabama Member

jesus christ man...thats some serious overtime.

7. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i've fall somewhere btwn 1 to 4. i'm trying to do nice, thought out pieces now and i'm quite happy if i just rip one in a night.

to answer your question i've done over 12 simps in a single session.

8. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

i heard chip and nace did 40 stamps each in one night.

9. porque

porque Senior Member

...i find when i try to do too many they start to feel stale or just get sloppy...i'd rather consistently turn out quality shit i'm happy with and do a hundred or so less than Mr. Number Counter...

10. simple style

simple style New Jack

8 post and like a 104 veiws...hahaha. it's all good.

11. type R

type R Senior Member

probably only around 7 or 8. i'm not one for quantity over quality.

12. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

I hit a big whopping 3 in a session..Like the man above, I shoot for quality, rather than quantity, but that doesnt always work out either:nut:

13. nvOne

nvOne Member

15 in one night.

10+ spread over a week is fine by me.

14. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

yeah im in the 2-4 range. very rarely 1. the most ive ever done is 8 i think (some in the day and some that night) did 5 one night last week, that was fun....but yeah, i average about 10 a week and that makes me happy

15. overneath

overneath Member

it all depends where i am
    if im traveling to paint im gonna try to do about ten a night.
    other than that a couple a night is good, 1-4.
    10 is about the most though.