MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU STOLE

Guest GEAsusONEnep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by --zeSto--

your girlfriends heart...

oh sorry... it was actually rather cheap.

http://www.gamingforyou.co.uk/mysmilies/cwm/3dlil/la.gif'>

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!

um...my huge ass tv...from a nail salon..weeeee.

(Im not gonna say a girls virginity, cause i know it would start shit with the stupid pussies on here...;) ..jk..)

Guest me IS cool

the most expensive thing I've stolen was a pack of gum... value: $0.87 cents. Damn I am a dangerous person! :lol:

Secret the wise owl once said...

"A truly great athlete never gloats about how good her game is. She excels the sport without having to list her achivements 24-7".

And listing achivements on the internet is no prize to me.

;)

since im out of the thief game, ill say ive stolen 6 kodak disposable cameras at the same time-about $10 each i think and a set of prismacolar markers and thats $40. not only are those items kind of expensive, theyre hard to steal.

Guest SerialRapisT

Can it be a bunch of Items at once?

I went to Michaels the other day and walked out with

1. 128 set Prismacolors... 128 dollars

2. Leather bound drawing books 40 dollars with both

3. 4 Paint Markers 3 dollars around a piece

4. a pencil set of 2 blending stumps 2 dollars

5. a six pack grey Prisma in different sizes 6 dollars

Thank god for my Friends Dickie Bag or I wouldnt of been able to hustle it all out at once!

After than I went to the Michaels in the next city up the highway but they caught me and did a Security scan so I ditched the stuff and left...

DAMN!!!

But still thats what 200 dollars in small items in one grab at an art store.

It is prolly weak though right.... I feel lame now

SWEAR THOUGH! Almost have the placed mapped out to get the Air Compressor out that I want!

actually, one time i was at this old ladys house because shes a family friend...personally i dont like her, so while my mom and her were in the kitchen talking i snuck into her purse and jacked 15 dollars...this i didnt feel bad about

but over the course of about 2 months, i stole about 800$ from my grandma....i feel extremely bad about this. however, she is extremely rich, and she has an addiction to buying needless stuff. its sorta common among japanese world war II survivors. she owns a 3 story house, and each floor is literaly just a storage house. she owns at least a ton of clothes, 40 pairs of scissors, 300 bed spreads, countless other stuff, you get the picture, you cant even walk through her rooms because theres so much stuff...me and my mom steal some of her stuff sometimes and throw it away, but within a few weeks, theres more.....so this was my only consolation.

ummm.. probably the time i credit carded a brand new gemini 8 track studio mixer with built in 10 second sampler and two pairs of fila runners.. total cost was like $1500..

another time i jacked a box (yes a box) of sakura solid paint pens.. not sure what that was worth but i got like 80 of them in assorted colours.

i'm sure there's more but my memory isnt what it used to be..

"leave your door open, ganked for your stereo"

Guest whoami

Yo diz one time me and me homiez wentz to da mall, and we were buztin shapie tagz with sharpies we ganked from some store clerk honky, and were doin our shiz on windows seats manicans linen dem toyz, anyway so we eye deez air force 1 blue snakeskin super boot nikez..I'm like FUK YO DATS GANGSTA....so we bounce in and da clerk iz eyein uz cauz she knowz we thugz...My bro whoz pimp goiz and getz da bitches digitz...While I walk over and stuff dat shit in, my SouthPole Pantz...Den we took da bus home...and my mom asked me why I was selling them over the internet like a fucking retard for $200.00

Originally posted by Iris

oh and my best friend luke used to steal meat for dinner by shoving it in his pants. along with my polaroid camera and liquor.

:eek:

I'll have cereal instead.

Allegedly

Some dude I used to know used to order us star tac cellphones every month with other peoples CC's allegedly. My homie broke into a car and came up on a purse. The girls purse looked like some chick down the street so I had her buy me a 400 dollar gold chain allegedly.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by whoami

Yo diz one time me and me homiez wentz to da mall, and we were buztin shapie tagz with sharpies we ganked from some store clerk honky, and were doin our shiz on windows seats manicans linen dem toyz, anyway so we eye deez air force 1 blue snakeskin super boot nikez..I'm like FUK YO DATS GANGSTA....so we bounce in and da clerk iz eyein uz cauz she knowz we thugz...My bro whoz pimp goiz and getz da bitches digitz...While I walk over and stuff dat shit in, my SouthPole Pantz...Den we took da bus home...and my mom asked me why I was selling them over the internet like a fucking retard for $200.00

I don't get it.

-a house....ok not really

-about 2 grand worth of stuff from the store i use to work at..quit 2 weeks ago

-clothes, hats, art supplies, cameras, jewelry,

-alot of crap that i never use/used or need

-once i stole a jar of salsa.... $8 for a teeny thing of salsa... hell no

-today i went to get posterboard at michaels and a box of prismas caught my eye.... took 2 boxes just in case

-i dont really know what the most expensive thing. . . .

deliss reminded me.

I used to work at one of the po box shipping centers. They sold money orders. So one day the owner went next door and I printed up 2 300.00$ money orders. I saved them just in case...Then she fired me so I ALLEGEDLY had my homie cash them and we split the ends.

good point

Originally posted by REGULATOR

actually, one time i was at this old ladys house because shes a family friend...personally i dont like her, so while my mom and her were in the kitchen talking i snuck into her purse and jacked 15 dollars...this i didnt feel bad about

but over the course of about 2 months, i stole about 800$ from my grandma....i feel extremely bad about this. however, she is extremely rich, and she has an addiction to buying needless stuff. its sorta common among japanese world war II survivors. she owns a 3 story house, and each floor is literaly just a storage house. she owns at least a ton of clothes, 40 pairs of scissors, 300 bed spreads, countless other stuff, you get the picture, you cant even walk through her rooms because theres so much stuff...me and my mom steal some of her stuff sometimes and throw it away, but within a few weeks, theres more.....so this was my only consolation.

if my grandma was like that i would take more stuff bling bling...wouldnt she just give you the money??!

Archived