Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MOST ANNOYING SONGS EVER

Discussion in 'Music' started by PurpleNerple, Aug 12, 2005.

1. MaksCorenWylt

MaksCorenWylt New Jack

2. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

That song's low key lit doe..

Word bond

This song, or rather the song he sampled always reminds me of the baewatch theme song. Imma take it a step further and say said artist is wildly overrated. :flushed:

I was looking back on some of the shit I used to listen to in high school. Embarrassing.

3. MaksCorenWylt

MaksCorenWylt New Jack

High School shit is cannon fodder

4. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

there is a commercial from some random drug company for some random drug and they use that tomorrow song....

you know, the one that goes:

tommorow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow.

whenever that commercial/song comes on, i want to shoot my tv

massgraff likes this.
  5. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

Holy shit! I hate that commercial. It's so fuckin creepy.

I hated that frosted flakes or whatever commercial that used that song last year too.

CALIgula likes this.
  6. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

Like seriously, who the hell ok'ed that commercial with the old people singing :fearscream:

CALIgula likes this.
  7. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

^LOL!!

yes!...its hella creepy!
    they also used that song on an episode of Full House back in the day.

Michelle Tanner was singing it.....i think thats the first time I ever heard that song.

8. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

on further research, i guess all three of the tanner kids sung it, i just remember michelles:

9. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

Lol!

Another commercial I really hated was the behr one from last year, with the barbershop quartet guys singing... Turrible :expressionless: not even linking it.

10. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Behr One?

Was it a commercial about a writer? lol

11. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

The Walker is as annoying as it is catchy. Sent it to someone as they were driving to see me, on purpose to get it stuck in their head. While later they show up and start whistling that shit... was stuck in their head all day long. As a funny aside, we used to sing a line or 2 of a catchy annoying song to purposely get it stuck in each other's heads.

12. Jason_M

Jason_M New Jack

for me it's any song of Beyonce, she's got too loud voice for my ears, and she is a way too popular these days.

13. xen

xen Dirty Dozen Crew

14. Kermes

Kermes New Jack

haha funny topic!

15. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

any of the atmosphere songs dude is depressed