morning star farms

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh my god...morning star is my bread and butter...hamburger crumbles for all types of italian food, then weve got the breakfast paties for the sausage biscuit (i always missed those things)...corndogs, need i say more and when youve got a bag of waffle fries just toss on a few chic patties for the chic-filet style lunch...as of late ive taken up eating seafood to help with a few nutrients ive been lacking and i must say, shrimp wrapped in their veggie bacon smotherd in barbeque sauce and tossed on a grill....suculant....mmmmmmmmm

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

my roommate swears i am sponsored by this company. my whole freezer is full of their stuff. i eat a chik patti Every day for lunch and a griller like every night.

the buffalo wings are so spicy, but i like em in ranch dressing.

the new tomato basil burgers are the shit especially at 2am when i'm drunk and hungry.

YAH MORNINGSTAR!!!!!!!!!

------------------

high plains drifter

the other day i made spaghetti with five brothers jar sauce, then i microwaved 2 chic patties and melted mozzerella on it and made fake chicken parmasian. it was off the meat rack. actually no, it was off the fake meat rack hahaha.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 07-20-2001).]

Coincidentally I am wearing my morning star farms t-shirt today. I used to work at a health food store and I got lots of free promotion stuff,...not to mention tons of free food.

The only good items morningstar makes is quarter prime burgers, mini corn dogs and those new sundried tomato- basil-pizza burgers.

As far as chicken nuggets and buffalo wings go, the brand Health Is Wealth blows MSF out of the water.

And fake sausage...."Gimmie Lean" is hands down the very best mock sauasage!

Vegan biscuits and gravy like...whoa!!

...my opinion

[This message has been edited by ZENYTH.ASP (edited 07-20-2001).]

i don't understand.. do they make buffalo wings of fake meat.. or do they make both meat and fake products?

i just ate these fake cheese pizza bites by a company called HEALTH IS WEALTH.. like dead prez. pretty good

Alright it's late as hell and you just made me want those wings real bad. Which sucks cause I'm not going back out and I have to settle for some chik nuggets.

Has anyone else tried the sausage crumbles. I've only seen them in the store once. But I put them on a cheeze pizza I made. Oh it was sooooooooooo good.

chick fil-a is GOD. I never understood why for all the anti-meat talk that goes on by vegetarians, they still pretend to eat meat. back to my obsession with chick fil-a, it is for all intents and purposes the all-tim best fastfood chain around. I just thought I'd share this with you all in a thread about fake meat. so there.

ever notice that with the buffalo wings that the hotness of them will vary from box to box? one day youll have some and theyll be pretty mild, then the next day, you'll be fucking sweating. its wierd.

dont sleep on the bags of ground beef..whatever its called.. my girlfriend rocks some amazing vegetarian chili with that stuff.

another good meal..

get one of those lipton stroganoff packets, and buy a box of that Veat stuff.. fry the veat, or prepare it however you want, and throw it into the stroganoff..its a fucking meal and a half man.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

yo i used to be sooo about this stuff till i went vegan...for some reason the fine folks at morning star farms think its funny to put ess whites in everything they make!!!i wish they would cut that shit out because everything they make is so good...chic patties were def my fav.

i'm in the mood for some of this stuff right about now...

do they got cheesesteaks?? like soy cheese and vegan meat?

i just came back from the store and got some morning star buffalo wings..

and they're ok!

thumbs up.

fake food is the best...

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

if they contain egg whites wouldnt that make them not vegetarian

no that would make them not vegan

• 8 years later...

Archived