Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MORE THONG NEWS! YAY!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kr430n5_666, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

people are so funny!!

------------------------------------------------------------

SAN DIEGO, California (AP) -- A female assistant principal was demoted for lifting girls' skirts to make sure they weren't wearing thongs to a high school dance.

Rita Wilson's thong check April 26 in front of male students and adults had enraged parents, one of whom threatened to sue.

The Rancho Bernardo High School administrator, who has tenure, will be reassigned to a teaching position, the school board decided Monday.

"I'm very disappointed and deeply saddened," Wilson, 47, said as she wiped away tears and hugged supporters.

An investigation by the school district concluded Wilson "went far beyond the grounds of propriety" with the underwear inspection.

Students said Wilson lifted girls' skirts before they entered the dance, and told those wearing thongs to go home and change.

Wilson said she was concerned the combination of revealing clothing and suggestive dancing could lead to sexual assaults.

2. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i would have liked to watch her do her inspection. ;)

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

dumb bitch.
    i like how she wanted to prevent sexual assaults....by forcefully lifting up girls skirts.

5. amorphic

amorphic Guest

no no no man you're not thinking high enough.....you mean you want to BE the inspector...there we go all fixed.

6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i would like to steal the thongs.

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

yes that is exacally what i ment. :D

8. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

id have to kill her

a thong isa sacred sacred thing

9. phEaM

phEaM Member

hahaha ..thats crazy the world is comin to an end.....

10. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

i wouldve just confiscated all the thongs :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

FUCK OLD PEOPLE...WHAT THE HELL IS SO WRONG ABOUT THONGS!?!? STUPID FUCKIN OLD PEOPLE WITH THEIR STUPID FUCKIN MORALS...DAMN THEM ALL TO AN ETERNITY OF EATING CAMEL SHIT AND DRINKING THE BLOOD FROM AN OLD NUNS CUNT.....:mad:

12. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

I wish I was a thong on some high school hottie.

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I caught that story on fox 11 news, the funniest shit was watching the administrators trying to justify her actions. "Thongs are not for wearing out side the house... the girl in question obviously chose to ignore this common knowledge."

14. platapie

platapie Guest

just shows you how dumb some peopel in this world are. and shes a fuckign teacher god dam. theres book smarts where you read shit and remember and then theres common sence. she lacked number 2

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

a few of teh teachers wear thongs at my school!! haha SF is fly