more style from japan

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Handjob

they were speaking in a different language, I think it was..............Asian...

Originally posted by 5starstyle

dude.. asian isnt a language

why am i laughin so hard at this...?

shit got me in stitches

I wanna goto japan one day. one of my boys is japaneese and goes there each summer to visit his family.. he was tellin me that roundtrip tickets are like $900 and its like a 12 hour trip or sumthin.. i just cant imagine takin a 12 hour trip on a plane. if i do go, then i wont plan on commin back. lol

Originally posted by Lubrication

Yo Roler, why are you doing Oil pieces?

why not? i like to do words, not just my name, been there done that, at this time in my game i like doing as many different words to practice as many different letters as possible...is that a good answer? either that or i`m just a toy who can` t do his own name...roler tm7

Originally posted by roler one tm7

why not? i like to do words, not just my name, been there done that, at this time in my game i like doing as many different words to practice as many different letters as possible...is that a good answer? either that or i`m just a toy who can` t do his own name...roler tm7

That word is my name. And no, I did'nt like your sarcastic answer. From the looks of it, you're a toy that can't do other names either.

Keep practicing... just not with my name. Charge it to the game.

- OIL*CODIBMOSWH?

Originally posted by Lubrication

That word is my name. And no, I did'nt like your sarcastic answer. From the looks of it, you're a toy that can't do other names either.

Keep practicing... just not with my name. Charge it to the game.

- OIL*CODIBMOSWH?

oh cool, post a flick of the newest wildstyle and school me, and what part of my answer was sarcastic, just tellin the truth, but please post dope shit for me to learn from....one...roler

Archived