more stuff...

Ckit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Deep breath...

Okay, where do we start with you... lets start with your heavy bottom-ness. (I'm well aware that this is a style, and some pull it off to a science, but you're not a scientist... yet) You have a mild familiarity with the letters you're using. That is obvious. What you're lacking is the strength to put them together so they flow. I'll critique your last post as it's the easiest for me to view while doing this...

The back bar of your K is, to me, is lacking. I can see where you're going with it but it needs more definition. I think if you stepped away from the bottom heavy thing, and did your pieces floating, you'll have better success. Right now your dependent on the bottom of the paper/ wall to save you from figuring it all out. The large empty space between the K and the E... uh, why? Look at the top right side bar of your K. See the angle it's at? Now look at the angle of the bottom left of your E... both angles are the same. Why didn't you merge the letters together there? Doing this would pull your piece together more and make the whole thing tighter and more intact. You have your K and E work together but you leave your T out in the cold... with no one to play with. That's bad. If you're going to have your K and E work together, you might as well work that T in with them. Make the whole piece work together.

Inspired by Got, from a different thread, I've re-drawn your piece and tried to improve upon it as well as shown you the ideas I mentioned in place. I gave up on the T after two different tries, sorry about that. I did this pretty quickly and didn't want to spend too much time. BUt hopefully this helps, and you understand where I'm trying to lead you.

Joker droppin' pearls of wisdom on ya.

Originally posted by Joker

That shits Bad ass JOKER! You must be catching a little freetime too.

You better take that advice and run with it kid.

Definitely improving by somewhat, maintaining the integrity of your original letter structures....Joker just hooked you up.

I can only suggest a few lines based on Jokers flow and your own letter T.

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/ket[1].jpg'>

I dunno, maybe I fucked it up. I can't draw as straight a line, but yeah, ...:D

Archived