More Signs

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unknown
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES:

is it better to put those up in the day or night? i wanna start hookin up some signs.

yea, i want to mess around with some signs too. i'm guessing it's not that big of a deal to put them up in the daytime because the general public won't feel "threatened" by them, but i would like to know also.

Originally posted by unkyunksalot:

dopeness.

how do you respond to the attack on the pbs one being a spot jock. no dis just curiis

oaf

as in the sign hipnos did there?...well we are in the same crew so I really didn't think it mattered that much seeing as his got taken down...we might be thinking of different spots though. I thought abou tthat before I put the sign up though.

Nice seeing these around....

One suggestion I would make is to use your own material (wood or whatever) to paint on, ie not a sign you grabbed from somewhere else. Using a proper street sign as a base doesn't really help out the look of the things, and gives John Law something to disagree with.... but whatever, do your thing as long as you don't get in my way with it.

Sonik3000

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by eros:

I have been making some signs lately, and there are some trees that I would like to put signs on. What is the best way to do this as far as the health of the tree?

i dont think there is much to do as far as mounting is concerned to help the tree.

nails and screws, well you can figure that much out.

why not wooden telephone poles, or other upright objects? just a thought. do your thing chickenwing.

Originally posted by Sonik3000:

Nice seeing these around....

One suggestion I would make is to use your own material (wood or whatever) to paint on, ie not a sign you grabbed from somewhere else. Using a proper street sign as a base doesn't really help out the look of the things, and gives John Law something to disagree with.... but whatever, do your thing as long as you don't get in my way with it.

Sonik3000

actually its funny you mentioned that seeing as we gave up on metal a weekago....we have been banging out quite a few with woood and they look just as good in my opinion......thanks for the advice sonik

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by unkyunksalot:

dopeness.

how do you respond to the attack on the pbs one being a spot jock. no dis just curiis

oaf

hahahahaha!!!!! yeah it's all good. and i agree with sonik on the whole wood versus metal street sign thing. the metal ones just make me think of conformity or something... i dunno. i like em all!

[This message has been edited by hipnos (edited 08-28-2001).]

Archived