More Signs of Peak Oil

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

what about all that damn oil our president stole?

where the fuck did all that go!?!?!?!?!?!

MUTHA%&$(*&@#&$)*(@)(*@# PRESIDENT!!!

Originally posted by ERIZENO

not fucking cool.

i saw today on my way to work ... the midgrade was at $2.29 ... im not excited about my next stop off at the pump !!!!!!

mate, you'd have a fucking heart attack if you knew how expensive petrol is britain

i dont know where most of you all live but gas where i live is 2.05 to 2.25 for midgrade where i live and it is going up fast something like 60 cents in less the 3 weeks and the local media says it may peak at 3.00 does anyone know what reason they have been told? i heard becasus of the bad weather on the east coast over the winter which brang up oil useage if anyone else has heard something difrent i would like to knnow

damn my soccer mom suv gas guzzling new age mini vans

Originally posted by soulkillers

i dont know where most of you all live but gas where i live is 2.05 to 2.25 for midgrade where i live and it is going up fast something like 60 cents in less the 3 weeks and the local media says it may peak at 3.00 does anyone know what reason they have been told? i heard becasus of the bad weather on the east coast over the winter which brang up oil useage if anyone else has heard something difrent i would like to knnow

damn my soccer mom suv gas guzzling new age mini vans

let me get this straight? you replied to a thread without even knowing what the heart of the matter was?? reasd the article you canned corn motherfucker.

OK PEOPLE PEAK OIL IS WHEN AN OIL WELL HAS REACHED ITS MAXIMUM PRODUCTION LEVEL, AND DEMAND IS HIGHER THEN ANY POSSIBLE OUTPUT.

that is when supply goes down and demand up. in other words high prices!!

peak oil for world wide output is 2004.

its most likely happened already.

have a nice day.

I guess this is the price we pay to get rid of Bush.... :freak2:

Well after raping oil all over the world except for places he couldn't get to (like Russia) it's small wonder there is none left.

Wonder who's going to be president in the future? The founder of amazon.com?

we all saw it coming.

now that i officially need to stop driving anywhere, i'd like to publicly thank a certain friend of mine who borrowed my bicycle some time ago. i got it back last night with two flats, broken nuts on the front wheel, and swapped out PLASTIC nuts on the rear. thanks dude, you're one hell of a friend.

asshole.

going anPeak oil is the new global warming.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soulkillers

Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pedophile ?

um no sorry

Archived