more problems

Giving Tree

ok.. summer time.. everyone knows what that means.. GIRLS.. anyway.. ive had this girl for about a year.. doing the happy life thing... only problem is that im BORED!! this girl is boring as shit.. but she LOVES to "play" if you know what i mean.. all day every day. but if i wanna go out with the guys, fuck no! if i wanna go drive my new car.. FUCK NO! she wont let me out of her sight. worse yet.. i got ahold of my HOT ass ex girlfriend and she is going to come see me next month. This ex girlfriend was the BEST!! she loved going to parties, drinking, getting it on in public.. etc.. problem is she has a boyfriend and doesnt know what will happen, *(but what are the phonecalls about then?)* anyway.. what would you do? stick with the sure thing but be unhappy, or drop her and wait for the new thing that might not happen? only other option is to go SUPER solo and ball my way through summer fucking every girl i can get under my thumb and go to college SINGLE. i dont know.. i mean i care alot about the current girlfriend, but its just dying i think.. and if your thinking that way then your definately having problems.. but if i let her go, what if SHE becomes the girl i want and im tired of the ex? bah.. fucking girls.

lets make this a poll..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

The other factors are unimportant - if you are no longer happy/bored with your current girl, don't be an asshole and string her along just because she is the "sure thing". That isn't fair. Leave her now.

i second this.

i never ever intended on fucking around on her.. i just needed a fourth option cuz i forgot what the one i had was... anyway.. the solo thing sounds damn good.. devilush ive talked to you a few times and you have a level head on your shoulders.. so i respect your advice.. bodice i have had a less posative experience with you here.. but you seem pretty straight.. i dont know.. where are all the guys at? i KNOW some of you have had this situation....

Originally posted by BIG T

hey if you can have your cake and eat it to... keep the girl friend and get some more!

yeah sure, and then we'll have another "What do I do about my crazy bitch ex...?" post.:rolleyes:

great advice

giving tree - did we argue? if I recall my only dealing with you was you and I giving Iceberg shit........................

(I'm sorry if I've forgotten a grudge...........:P )

Originally posted by DETO

THIS SITUATION IS A HELLUVA LOT SIMILAR TO MINE RIGHT NOW ;)

so what are you going to do man? see i KNEW mother fuckers are in the same boat as me.. or have been there. the sure thing, or the FUN thing... man i should just drop the girl.. work on my car and paint freights. haha.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ive been there a few years back and chose the ex over the new girl and it didnt work out. remember, shes your EX for a reason.

MAN.. shes my ex cuz i dumped her cuz im a fucking idiot.. not cuz she and i had problems..i just lived far away at the time.. but now its all close close close.. she goes to school like 10 min away.. but right now shes about 3 hours away.

bah...

• 4 months later...

Archived