''MORE OF THEE ARCHIVES,EARLY 90'S''

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by StemIgwt

Do you have any old slej freights? I know he did a lot of freights in the early 90s.

PROBABLY, I'LL HAVE 2 CHECK, WE'RE TALKING 20+ SOME PHOTO ALBUMS HERE OF FR8S...BUT ITS A GOOD CHANCE..I MIGHT..

Originally posted by fr8oholic

boss.

post more fr8hound. put anderson to work on the scanner!

HAHAH, THAT LAZY F**K, I TRIED, HE HAS CAR PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW..OH BELIEVE ME, I GOT HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM...HE BETTER HOPE HIS MECHANIC CANT FIX IT....HAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

HAHAH, THAT LAZY F**K, I TRIED, HE HAS CAR PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW..OH BELIEVE ME, I GOT HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM...HE BETTER HOPE HIS MECHANIC CANT FIX IT....HAHAHAHAH

shit, i'll give'm my old car. it's the same damned thing and all he'll have to do is adjust the seat!

GONNA START ''WRITER POSTS'', FLIX OF A CERTAIN WRITER, EVERY FEW DAYS..ALOT OF GUYS DONT GET THEIR JUST REWARDS, THEIR SHIT DONT GET SPOTTED, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, THEY'RE PAYING THEIR DUES...GOODNITE KIDS, THAT IS ALL.....:scramble:

this post is so sick....... that chase freight is probably only the 4th train of his i have ever seen in magazines or in person. shit is rare. one of the original network heads. dope. thanks.

yo freight hound PLEASE add to the charlie thread. im gonna bump it up right now!!!!!

-jerk182

(its in the brickslayers section.)

Originally posted by fr8oholic

shit, i'll give'm my old car. it's the same damned thing and all he'll have to do is adjust the seat!

huh, only problem is that car only knows two destinations...titty bar and backyards...and as for the old fart postin flicks...bout time you got one of em er new fandangled picture boxes...

Archived