MORE NYC CLEAN TRAINS...

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8archism

Excellent flix, love to see the nyc cleans getting rocked year after year, no matter what !! What lines were the top to bottoms on ?

Originally posted by MR BANOS:

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU SOFT COCK YANKS THAT THINK YOUR KINGS ROCKIN SHITTY FREIGHTS!

FR8S AND PASSENGER TRAINS,DIFFERENT BALL GAME ALLTOGETHER.YOU WANNA DIS AUSTRALIA,LOOK AT THESE FLIX.ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!

Umm... I don't know man my Dick gets pretty fucking hard, Sometimes it even hurts... So why don't you stop talking shit and start painting. I am not usually one to talk shit on the subject of what country is better, But it started here and it will damn sure end here, so go back to hitting your passenger trains and we'll stick to our freights and ......Oh yeah SUBWAY CARS ARE PASSENGER TRAINS YOU DUMB BASTARD....

Originally posted by Scientific:

Umm... I don't know man my Dick gets pretty fucking hard, Sometimes it even hurts... So why don't you stop talking shit and start painting. I am not usually one to talk shit on the subject of what country is better, But it started here and it will damn sure end here, so go back to hitting your passenger trains and we'll stick to our freights and ......Oh yeah SUBWAY CARS ARE PASSENGER TRAINS YOU DUMB BASTARD....

yeh so how come u are not painting them? i suppose u r to busy writing on this toy message board to be doing graff hey? dis me more! i love it toys,yes you gusto you homo..

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Archived