more ny stupidity

unoevesa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The bill he introduced at yesterday's Council session would impose penalties of up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine for selling spray paint to anyone within the city limits. The only exceptions would be for professionals, such as artists and contractors. <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"</span>

I'm an artist..A graffiti Artist...Correct me if I'm wrong but what other kind of "artist" uses spray paint?...If it gets banned, I can imagine niggas slangin paint in the corner..Hey hey ...I got that Krylon for you... :haha:

how is never hearing about a film dumb? how can anyone help that? and yes ive seen it about 2 million times, so how is mis-spelling the titlle dumb?, which part of the intellect would I be lacking? you are aware that thre are many types of smarts aren't you? it's not just simply smart and dumb.. anyway everyone is smart or dumb in a way anyway, actually how is anyone smart or dumb? when thats just how your brain is??? how do you know that what someone says is what "they" (what part of the brain) think?,

YOU should be banned "leader"

and please ask me any question on graffiti THAT YOU ARE SURE I SOHULDNT BE ABLE TO FIND ON THE INTERNET so go in google or whatever and make sure i wouldnt be able to find out.. any questoin to do with any historical aspect in any geographical part of the world... unless its a psychological question ill kill you with my theories through deep intense logic and that is most probably very subjective even though im sure everyone would agree with my theories but its not the time for that.. also ignore socialogical questions unless you insist... (this is assumming you think ignorant of graffiti knowledge (which is mainly just common knowledge which to me is the gay kind of smart obsorbing an storing "facts" but give me a shot, if i cant answer thn i will look stoopid, but if i can i want you to ban yourself from this forum .. deal

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Feb 6 2005, 08:59 PM

and please ask me any question on graffiti THAT YOU ARE SURE I SOHULDNT BE ABLE TO FIND ON THE INTERNET so go in google or whatever and make sure i wouldnt be able to find out.. any questoin to do with any historical aspect in any geographical part of the world... unless its a psychological question ill kill you with my theories through deep intense logic and that is most probably very subjective even though im sure everyone would agree with my theories but its not the time for that.. also ignore socialogical questions unless you insist... (this is assumming you think ignorant of graffiti knowledge (which is mainly just common knowledge which to me is the gay kind of smart obsorbing an storing "facts" but give me a shot, if i cant answer thn i will look stoopid, but if i can i want you to ban yourself from this forum .. deal

Dude, all I ask is you don't try to type 300 words per minute and spell correctly. I hate guessing what the fuck you are trying to say half the time. You think you are some kind of super genius because you read a psychology book. Dude, your theories aren't shit, and more than likely have been discussed and talked about 100 times before. I'm not going to try to test your knowledge, I don't give a shit, all I ask is that you pay attention to spelling and grammar.

You would think when you have a hobby that revolves around the written word you would learn how to write it.

edit** So that's what I want, I want you to start coming correct with the spelling and grammar. But I don't care about you looking stupid if you can't, because you already look stupid.. you'll be losing nothing. How about if you don't start this shit YOU ban yourself. Thanks.