More diatribes to make your tribe die

CONTWO

sooooo,anyhow,its rainy today,made me think of that old sesame street song,if you read the last post,you know that A;im a semi-incoherent rambling person,and B;ive been having and going to a lot a lot of parties for no other reason other then to drink a lot,and get into trouble,oh,i met my supermarket girl on nude swimming night at this one kids moms house.oh my goodness.well theres one going on tonight,but the kids at a show or something and i have to call the tumor telly at 12 midnight,you know how it is,havent seen my girlie for more then a minute in a couple days,shes moving across town,so shes busy,man,shes strong,legs like a mule,not quite an r crumb type,but tall and strong,damn near threw my back out,sweet as marshmellow ice cream.so hopefully ill keep these inane posts going,and i wont do 2 good ones and fall off like weezer or nas,no im going for steady consistancy.put my time in and punch out,well so long fellas,got a party to go to

COOLCONTWO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived