MORE 12oz crew members??

MORE crew??

Ok, just lookin around the threads today, i can say that alot of the stuff on here sucks...

Highly unusual, cause i can usually find something to comment on and read or enjoy.

Alright now down to the point...

Should there be more crew members to regulate stupid ass shit thats goin on lately?

I mean like i can name a few good members on here that have been here awhile that are not crew, but i think should be because they are looked up to, and are just not as retarded as most of us get sometimes...

SO...do you think there should be more peeps added to the crew or not..

And if so, whom?

Thanks for listening.shameless self promotion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE I WOULD MAKE A GOOD CREW MEMBER.I AM ALREADY A MEMEBER OF THE BURGERKING KIDS CREW.PLEASE BELIEVE I WOULD CRUSH ALL TRIFLIN FUCKERS LIKE HOW I WATCH DVDS;ONE AT A TIME BUT I GET TO EM ALL.PLEASE BELIEVE.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i volunteer for the next crew opening , i damn sure know the rules and spend enough damn time on here ...........c'mon , dont say no so hastily , keep it in mind .:idea:

seriously , id be damn good ...........whose with me....................?

ASER/needsashowofconfidenceoner

kaes for president 2002...not...

well, you get some names now and then that just post crap, for example: dead fetus's "deleting threads for no reason", mapo wc's "why does everyone hate me?", "i just lost $1,000, and "buying perscription pills online", Tribal Man's "posers", and of course, how could we forget about dai's memorable "bring on the dank"? i think the mods are doing a fine job regulating the quality of threads rule, but i can see where youre comming from. although, i dont see how having more members would make much of a difference...

Greedy Mars/ Tue for Crew.

aser1ne would be cool. i mean he knows and follows the rules. he's on here alot. for a while he was getting "first post" a=on an insane number of posts so he would be one to nip shit in the bud before it starts.

I hate to burst bubbles, and I'm not saying that any of couldn't be Crew, but... there's about 20 people in line first... now, it's HIGHLY possible that none of them want the shit that goes with the job but... just so you know

*in a confused commotion*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH , my bubbles , my sweet sweet bubbles .......you bursteded them , you savage , you bastard ........ AAAAAHHHHH , someone stop that man , he bursteded my bubbles !!!

its all gravy , im just saying . ima good choice if need be.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

so sorry , my mistake .

s'ok, as long as we all learned from your mistake then there's nothin gto be ashamed of.... let's review... bursteded, say it with me, bursteded... good!

Archived