1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mordechai Richler RIP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Jul 7, 2001.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Mordechai Richler RIP

Discussion started by Ski Mask - Jul 7, 2001

suprised nobodies mention his passing yet. He died 2 days ago I think (maybe 3?). I wasnt a big fan of most of his work...but the man wrote Jacob Two-Two meets the Hooded Fan, and dammit that deserves some respect. That was an amazing book when I was little, and reading it is still a vivid memory for me. The other work he was most known for was The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz...
    RIP

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. willy_wonka

willy_wonka 12oz Member

willy_wonka - Replied Jul 7, 2001

im not too sure who he is...but r.i.p.
    peace be with you...

willy_wonka - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. chizm

chizm 12oz Senior Member

chizm - Replied Jul 7, 2001

Jacob Two-Two is the king shit!!! crazy mad props to you, son for having impecible taste. he he.

as for Mordechai Richler, may he rest in peace.

chizm - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jul 7, 2001

sorry, but I was never accquainted, more of a norton juster, shel silverstein kinda kid... well and of course raised on Dr. Suess and P.D. Eastman... I liked Encyclopedia Brown, but I forget who wrote that...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: