*MORALITY; BE HONEST NOW, DONT FRONT*

Daze One Million

if you were at a party with a bunch of your friends and some no name dude you dont know showed up wearing gucci, prada, and lv, and you saw him put his car keys, cell phone, and wallet down on top of the refrigerator, what would you do?

honestly to answer my own question, i would definetly run up on the goods, id take the cash from the wallet, but leave the credit cards alone as they are traceable, cell phone would be sold to who ever was dumb enough to buy a stolen cell phone and try to get it reactivated, and as for the car it would be chopped and parted out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Uncle Wiggly

I think morality should be everyone's first course of action... I would pick up his shit and give it bak to him, telling him that he's gonna get viced if he leaves his shit about again...

if he left it out again I might just vic him, I mean, bitch don't wanna learn but for real, first choice is morality.

id take it. dude made a thread crying about it, like im supposed to feel bad. i mean mommy and daddy obviously paid for it, so its no big deal, or he got it through means of crime, which as we all know, is crime, and when you do that you cant feel bad when someone rips you off. so i dont feel bad. as for him getting caught doing bad things, maybe he should have thought of that before he got caught doing that shit. besides, whos stupid enough to leave that at a party?

Guest Uncle Wiggly
Originally posted by T.T Boy

besides, whos stupid enough to leave that at a party?

honest type folk... as rich as 'said victim' is, if he was really about the blingism and status, he wouldn't have left it unattended... it seems like he trusted you and your friends by leaving his shit laying around and you just want to repay him, because you're jealous, with a slap in the face...

Do what you think you need to but... 50$ doesn't make you a better human being...

if its on the ground thats one thing, but if its put up, im not gfoing to touch doods shit...Plus i wear some versace, burberry etc. and if you tried to steal my wallet, you'd be lucky if you got 5 bucks- clothing doesn't mean shit, it just means you may have a good Saks Off 5th Avenue outlet near by....

i may be a bad person but id gank that shit no doubt. only a fucking moron would leave his shit like that just beggin to get vicked. i take the wallet, possibly the keys but thats pretty hardcore. im a two bit thief not a two bit car thief right?

karma is present but i dont reallly care when i got that come up.

dont steal from friends or friends of friends though. thats just shady:rolleyes:

Archived