mopping

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

fuck that shit. such a pain in the ass, but oh so rewarding when youre done. i tip this frosty brewdawgg to all you moppers out there.

and i dont mean jiz mopping either, asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty
Originally posted by duffman

I mop greece off the floor at swiss chalet.... Its the best part of my job...

the fact that you cant spell grease may be directly related to why you're working in the custodial arts

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by beardo

but oh so rewarding when youre done.

Word! Nothing like a pair of clean floor.

There's this thing about cleaning that makes me

not wanting to do any. The fact that after you have

mopped the floor you start caring about it, then its the bathroom

mirror, the kitchen and everydamn thing that looks better clean by surprise...you cant care about floors though, it just aint right.

keep it dirty

moping is part of my job aswell...i strip and wax hard floors...and buff if needed....its a pain in the ass but it pays good and the hours are great...plus you get free shit...since your the only one in the store...i do floors at stores that carry paint and prismas and all kinds of art shit...you get the point ;) ...i ounce did a movie theater but we had to do the part where they play the films in..well the floor didnt look to bad so i just moped it ounce and watched 8 movies at ounce...i got away with saying that i striped it and waxed it with 2 coats..haha....easy money easy money...:D

Archived