Mopius

Guest Qwest

Here's 10 dope writers for u u stupid fuck.

Mook, Lite, Erok, Onorok, Dank, Seos, Sesk, Seak, Serg, Hektik, Jane, Kane, Cres.

There's 13 for ya the list goes on so fuck u.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well kid dank sucks and so does erok. and daz aka jane sucks too. what about mega? what about nise or necs clean nude 21 rak wise never dever simple sid eask peru oh no (well we know who that is) seven durok atomik thats 16 man. mook is done and he wansnt good any way he got up tho and i respect him. but man you left out tons of good writers. i personally will burn you and oh yea i am from arn city. you named some lame writers man. i have no problem with the few i think could have been left out but you didnt name alot of good heads. we should paint if you can hang... hit me up on the board and well see what ya got..;) i forgot nap 1 dark cream era and dank if you reading this im gonna fuck you up if i catch you cause you heatin up shit paintin electrical boxes the bridge in the siding and you tagged my frinds poster in his room with you lame stick letters. fuck you tou toy.

Archived