Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mopius, ctrl+alt+del, and ese

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Qwest, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwest

Qwest Guest

YA'LL IS JUST SOME BITCH ASS NIGGAZ. FUCK YA'LL

2. taper

taper Elite Member

seeking i think you know what to do......

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

your so hardcore. fuck....if you cant take a few snide remarks your not gonna last long on here... I thought writers were supposed to be thick skinned?

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

thick skinned?

I thought writers were supposed to be whiny, confrontational, delusional bitches.

5. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

haha yeah ya'll IS some bitch ass niggaz...finally someone had the balls to say it!
    :D

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

I thought society should discourage stereotyping ? WHat what what

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

uh... of all 3, only Mopius really came down hard, and you DID ask for it... but, whatever with that... this is to say that, around here, we discourage threads that only call people assholes or whatever...

If you have beef and you think you can settle it by calling someone out, then more power to you.

If you have beef and your solution is to start a thread in order to call some stranger on the net an asshole...

threads like that may disappear... and CERTAINLY don't post your pointless shit in the Third Rail, it isn't news, it's worse than gossip...

8. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

fuck smart your one gay son of a gun!you bitch ass nigga.eat a dick

9. mopius

mopius Guest

hahahahahahahahaha

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck yo son where da willie at holmes tha realist playermacks of the scrilla where did that fool hide tha damn muthafufucking vanilla scented candles mutha fucka so the 3 4 wont trip on the backbreak hussle. and where da pantyhose at? fly crispies down front on those froot loops. peace am out

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

see how that works? my beef is settled... I don't even stir it, I'm just a Magic Chef

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Yo Seephore. I thought you was a pacifist and Bahai(sp)? You instigate a lot of ishh talkking for someone like that. Please disregard if I am mistaken.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

qwest, just stop it. this board doesnt exist so you can bitch about people. if you have issues, send emails or better yet, grow the fuck up. just keep it off our board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.