Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MOOOOREEEE NEW SUBWAY FR8s

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by HOT BOY, May 25, 2005.

1. HOT BOY

HOT BOY New Jack

tha new fr8s remind me of the ol subways and shit. like i go into the yard and be dodging the dogs and vandal squad and shit and duck under the electric wire and shit. its just like the old days and shit in queens and shit. back when i was a king and sheet. but now days its different.. they be having tanks and shit b. like they got fucking barbed wire and heat sencors and fuckin vandal squad gots fucking gernades and shit. it aint like it was and shit. thats why we be doing the fr8s and shit. shit is like the new aged hip hop subways and shit b. niggas know what i am sayin. like we go in there with our fucking crew and shit and just flare it up and fucking do burners and shit and then run out hella fast and shit and it gets put in service. like three of my last two caught the buff and shit but i aint even trippin cuz i have like 883905 more panels and shit and i fucking live this shit and shit kid. fuck with me and my crew and we dont let it die. you want beef kid bring the a-1 sauce cuz my squad dont fuck around and shit. we fucking run fr8s and shit and subways and shit. fuck you.

[​IMG]

2. HOT BOY

HOT BOY New Jack

3. HOT BOY

HOT BOY New Jack

4. HOT BOY

HOT BOY New Jack

THAT KING SHIT> KING MESQUITO ONE
    [​IMG]

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

6. Kirby p