Moon Over MIAMI

moeberto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow tht freeway sign looks alot easier to bomb than the ones i see near my area... dope tho...

yeah, its a catwalk over the highway. that walkway has a fenced top the entire way so maybe they cut through to get on top, or walked along the top the entire way. dope spot either way.

Originally posted by moerawk

take your complaints to customer service kid....that spot is facing traffic its a 2 lane high way baby you just dont see the other half....muah

that shit dont look like a 2 lane high way.....

or did you mean that traffic is running in both directions

Originally posted by naw

iuno, i met some writer kid in miami last christmas time, i think he wrote THE or something? or for some crew THE? :confused:

You have to be more specific. Every person in THE is big and hairy. THE is a crew made of a bunch of chico thugs! Their graff isnt one of the names you would mention when you think of miami graff.

I have no clue what THE stands for. I only can remember JPEE, and one big one that wears ******* and has long hair. I caught him tagging a phone booth and he was quick to walk off. Did not bother to talk to him. I have nothing against any writers, but various people told me to stay away from THE. :o

Archived