1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Montreal

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by toastone, Feb 18, 2004.

1. toastone

toastone 12oz Junior Member

Montreal

Discussion started by toastone - Feb 18, 2004

I'm headed up to Montreal next weekend to spend a little time there. I went there once for a bit but I didn't really do anything but get wasted. I was wondering if some local heads or others could kick a little knowledge my way, let me know about some of the fantastic things that I shouldn't miss when I'm in MTL... any replies of any kind would be more than appreciated...

toastone - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Feb 18, 2004

kick french people in the nuts. that could be fun

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Feb 18, 2004

Everytime I’ve been to Montreal, I did nothing but drink as much as my body allows it. In fact, half the days, all I can remember are the breakfasts, lunches, and a little bit of the dinners. They have good food and women and character building weather.

*and the Habs like to fight amongst themselves, which you might know if you follow hockey at all.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Feb 18, 2004

dope strip clubs. some good graff. cold as fuck.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. toastone

toastone - Replied Feb 19, 2004

i was more wondering about local spots, any parks or shit where people chill at? strip clubs and alcohol are cool and all but I'd like to see some other shit

6. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

johnny - Replied Feb 19, 2004

right down st. caterine you can JOff on chicks for like $40

johnny - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. BIGMETALCIRCUS - Replied Feb 19, 2004

across the street from Le Rock tourist shop.

8. Flow ish

Flow ish 12oz Member

Flow ish - Replied Feb 19, 2004

Walk east on Ste.Catherine st., with the flow of traffic, from Guy st., you'l pass many stores and shopping centers. When you hit St.Laurent blvd, go north, with the traffic.

Walk around old Montreal and the port.

At the Montreal Museum of Arts theyt have an exhibit called 'The 60s'.
    Montreal Museum of Arts

Pick up one of the free weeklies; The Mirror or The Hour, to see the local happenings.

Post some of your interests and I'll try to think of something along those lines.

Flow ish - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Some1 - Replied Feb 19, 2004

what a homo...

MONTREAL IS FOR SEX, DRINKING, DRUGS AND GAMBLING..

on my trip we stayed drunk stayed drunk the entire time. it felt normal to be drunk and when we started sobering up it just didnt feel right. so we drank.

next strip clubs. i visited probly 3/4 of the strip clubs on st cathrines st. some are good some are very bad...we are talking bitches with no teeth (good for blow job bad for dancing.) 10 $ CONTACT DANCES!!!!! touch that bitch anywhere just not with your mouth or down her butthole or cooch. THE TOUR DE SEX has fucking hottest girls and LESBIAN SHOWS where two hot ass fucking girls dike it out on a table where they take you up stairs GET A LESBIAN SHOW THEY ARE THE FUCKING SHIT.

in need of masturbation? i dont remember wehre but they have a business that lets you go into a private room pick a girl have her dance for you and rub her shit on you while you have the option to jack off. or for 70$ they wrap the girl in plastic give you a fake pussy with a dildo attached to the other side and let you i guess fuck the girl.... i dunno didnt have enough money for either but i would have done both if i did. These girls are hot too.

Drugs now i am not a big drug fan but montreal is fucking pack with drugs. Just walking around for 3 days that we were there we found 4 bags of weed just on the ground. that being to odd for me i chose to smoke with 3 girls that we saw on the side of st cathrines st. they were bout 17 18 pretty good looking too that was cool. as i am sitting a cop goes by and no one cares.. not these girls not the guy selling coke by the subway and not the guy huffing gasoline 10 feet away from us. pretty cool.

FOOD FOOD FOOD. go to PEELS ST. PUB (peals or is it peels?) off of ST. CATHRINS ST. HUGE BURGERS TONS OF FRIES pickle FUCKING TON OF FOOD AMERICAN SPORTS FOOS BALL! all for less than 3 bucks not to mention cheap ass pitchers fucking best place to eat. denfinatly must visit.

Oh yea GAMBLING CSINO DE MONTREAL is cool.

Some1 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. SARSdealer

SARSdealer 12oz Junior Member

SARSdealer - Replied Feb 19, 2004

SUPER SEXXXY

THE ONLY PLACE YOU NEED TO GO.

SARSdealer - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  11. toastone

toastone - Replied Feb 20, 2004

yeah 637 st.catherines? that seems to be the world, people tell me they don't want to leave...

thanks flowish, thats what I'm talkin about, I'll check out the art museum.. .I'll see the graffiti on the street, maybe go peep the bombing science store, shit like that... I don't really have any particular interests, I would be interested to hear about some good record stores though if you got time?

anyone else, I'm out tomorrow...

12. WorldBench

WorldBench 12oz Veteran Member

WorldBench - Replied Feb 20, 2004

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's great

WorldBench - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Flow ish

Flow ish 12oz Member

Flow ish - Replied Feb 21, 2004

Uhhhh... record stores? You can check out Redd's Records in Vibes clothing store on Peel below Ste.Catherine & Zulu Records on Bleury between Ontario st. & Sherbrooke.

You can also check Tabou Records which is upstairs(3rd floor) from a clothing store called Off The Hook, inside the clothing store they have some works by Giant and some other guy. You can check their flyer table to see some of the happenings this weekend. You can also ask them about where to go, they're friends of mine. The store is located at 1021 Ste.Catherine west, near the corner of Peel st., it's upstairs.

Good luck, it'll be warmer than normal.

Flow ish - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

parcheesey - Replied Feb 21, 2004

joff :confused:

parcheesey - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. BackSeatBebe

BackSeatBebe 12oz Junior Member

BackSeatBebe - Replied Feb 21, 2004

Flow-ish's house is the MTL hot spot!!
    dont forget to tip the door guy on your way in