Montana

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah, montana's not cheater paint, but i'd way rather use painter's touch, rustoleum and american accents at the friendly price of free, than go to my local graff shop and pay 7 a can for montana or belton.

however, you can buy it online for 3.50 a can... http://www.mtncolors.com and http://www.mtnacolors.com . still, i'm not rushing to get it, i've used it before anyways.

how is mtncolors.com ordering done by?..because all it says is send in what you want, but description of purchasing options are not stated..cash?check?credit card?

i've noticed that montana tends to not drip at all compared to painters touch, rusto, accent, or krylon..

i prefer painters touch since more attainable, but montana is nice to use

none of the montanas answer emails. canadian, or the us ones, looks like ill have to go to belton. at least theyre on top of things. montana is the best paint, but if the companies dick around noones going to want to buy it. the germans have done everything possible to make their paint accessable and easy. they did 10 times better with marketing, but not as good a product, but i hear the gold stuff is amazing.

Originally posted by can of worms

I heard montana gold was just german montana re-packaged.

Ever used that shit? it's practically dry when you put it on the damn wall, comes with ridiculously big/small caps, and has ass-kicking colors. Besides, they only charge like 20 cents more for it in germany.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by can of worms

I heard montana gold was just german montana re-packaged.

You heard wrong.

Same company and factory, completely new line of spray, all new formulas, colours etc.

Try them, they are the best. Comes with a cap-line with 5 different types, from superskinny to superfat.

Lord knows the Gold fatcap has a new following...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by rubbish heap

where can i get mail/internet order montana gold in the US?

No no no..

Go to www.mtncolors.com

Open up the link with the Order Form

Hit Prnt Scrn (so it copies your desktop)

Go into paintbrush (or .bmp editing program of choice)

Edit the order form to fit how you'd like it

Supply all your credit/shipping information somewhere

E-mail it back.

This is what I did a few days ago and I'm expecting 20 cans for ass cheap...

It don't Matter just don't bite it!

Who cares if you buy it, rak it, or mix it(paint). just don't fake tha funk on tha fr8's like a lil' punk. Paint is paint. It ain't cheating if it helps you do a better piece. Hell, take an air brush out to tha yard if ya wants. It doesn't matter how ya do it just get up and be a king.

Can't stop, Won't stop, even if Dirty makes tha yard hot.

:king:

montana isnt a cheaters paint.. it doesnt drip which could mean you dont have as good control and skill or whatever.. but the other day i hit up this writer store and my ultra flat black was cracking on the outline (dont know why but its done it before too)... so i went in and baught a XXX Size black montana.. and that shit is so thick and covers so well, and smells so good..

the only way i would fully use montana or belton or any top notch paint like that is if i get sponsored somehow.. but i think thats not going to happen.

I just started writing again after a few years in the wilderness and I can't believe how good paint is these days. Over here in the UK our paint was like WATER in the 80s and early 90s. You had to look really hard to find Belton or Sparrvarr from Europe. I got some paint from some guys up in Scotland and it is so thick and even yellow and orange covers well....incredible!

The craziest thing is, there are kids over here in the UK who just started writing and they say stuff like "German Montana is crappy paint - the Spanish stuff is better" and people like me who used to battle with water-like celulose paint aned never saw a can of pink that we didn't have to mix ourselves are like "what?????? this paint is incredible!" Bloody kids, don't know when they've got it good!!

I sound so old !!!!!!!!