MONTANA PAINT

JIVE TURKIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you joking .....?

montana paint is pretty crappy dude , seriously get walmart paint its much better . montana has some good colours , but other than that it sucks . usually it costs 1.29 each . so i hope your deal is better than that or else you are getting ripped off .

Guest imported_Europe

Theres already about 5000 threads about this,

Montana is the some of best you can get.

Guest 5starstyle

yes Montana has sick colors but its expensive usually, thats when quick color whites and mixing tips come in

fuck that if you can get it for a good deal i say go for it, but it all depends on what you consider a deal that shit is expensive jus buy a few can and test it if ya dont like it dont get any more but youd have ta be dumb not ta like it...:D :D :D

Guest tears*uno

i am about to order some cans of it offline. its pretty expensive and i usually use the colorplace ones from walmart. are there any other advantages than just the colors? like smoothe lines, no drips, etc..

...haters

YES monty is pricey but the sahdes are worth it. I use Krylon for bombing and such but for pieces,productions,panels,trains...... nothing is like monty.

CAPS..... am i biased?

Yeah Montana works beautifully. Some colors ARE better than others, but even the most watery Montana is better than most Krylon paints. And you can do something with every color. Sure, maybe using Montana Purple as an outline isn't a great idea, but no doubt anyone with a good head on their shoulders can find some use for it.

By the way if anyone is in the Bay Area I'm selling Montana I have a good selection. andrewlopez@aol.com

Originally posted by BizOne

Sure, maybe using Montana Purple as an outline isn't a great idea, but no doubt anyone with a good head on their shoulders can find some use for it.

yes Biz but violet or pale violet is something special wouldn't you say?

CAPS.... yeah and stuff

Guest Wase_137

Don't listen to these kids that have never tried it, I have been painting with Montana for about a year, the shit is nice, especially for filling in, but my favorite is Molotow, what else can I say, but to be honest I use all paint combined. Go to www.sprapex.com, Montana at only $4 a can.

Wase

Guest ishavemybutt

DEVILUSH CAPS AND ISHAVEMYBUTT!!!!!!!

WE ALL FREAKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONTANA FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCKIN LIKE DOKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.....ok ill settle down now, but really, we all rule, thanks to both of you for all your support.

Guest INDEPENDENZA

montana is also great for bombing because it has high pressure (to be fast) and it doesnt make noise, and if you put a jumbo cap on it you easily get clean flares the size of a hand. Also, the colours look good in the street.

Originally posted by ishavemybutt

DEVILUSH CAPS AND ISHAVEMYBUTT!!!!!!!

WE ALL FREAKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONTANA FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCKIN LIKE DOKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.....ok ill settle down now, but really, we all rule, thanks to both of you for all your support.

awwwww that is so nice. i have to send you the new issue. yay!!! we fucking rock like fucking gwar. hahaha. well i dunno. i am just naming shit out of my ass.

Guest ishavemybutt

YES! im excited about the new issue, im not so excited about you naming things that come out of your ass.........thats kinda strange!

what do you name them? man, just when you think you know someone, you find out something that just blows your mind........

HA!:p

Archived