MONTANA PAINT PRICECUT

Montana Paint USA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

I got an email from you guys, i supose everybody in here did.

I would concider that mail annoying but its ok since its good news for paint.

Dont you think thats enough?

Didnt you read the rules before you register?

We do not tolerate any advertising or solicitation on our message boards. Repeated offenders will have their posting priveleges suspended and their IP information blocked to avoid further infractions.

I guess respect and working for fame the hard way applies for you to.

Posting (2)

Well if I read the message boards I can see there is a lot of confusion about Montana paint. Where to get it, what it costs who is distributor and who is not. So may I take this opportunity to make a few things clear. There are two official distributors of Montana paint. 1 is a person in NY whio delivers NYC and 2 is Montana Paint USA & Canada. We deliver the rest of the countries. Anyone else claiming to be a Montana Distributor is dealing with illegal parralell imports. We just started distributing and we know people are looking for us to get the paint. So that's why we do mailings and leave messeages in the boards. We know Montana is still hard to get but we just started on the job. You can not find Montana in the Hardware store or any other store in the mall at the moment and it will take some time before that happens. Until then it can be found in some trend stores nationwide but best result at this time is at our online store or at beatbeaks.com. For people who feel uncomfortable ordering online we will have store-locater on our site availabale soon.

krs... you're statmenet would be alot more valid if you had any clue how business works in our country... basically... what had happened was...

'Dude here' got the distributorship rights, and then offered to sell to Breakbeats, because Breakbeats has an established 'storefront'... so, as dude's web page is less known than Breakbeats, then he needs orders to come in bunches of 12, but Breakbeats orders colors from him based on speculation, guessing what colors will be hot... so he's already got the check from Breakbeats and BB is trying to move it faster than he is, which isn't an issue because as fast as they sell it he can restock them...

this all realtes to the idea of ordering direct... you can usually get things for less but you need to buy more to make it happen...

ok, that's today's economics lesson.

Guest Handjob

Hello, I was just wondering where you guys are based? It looks like the NWest. I live very close to Blaine, just accross the border in South Surrey, and was interested in dealing in person. Is this possible?

Re: PRICE CUT MONTANA PAINT

Originally posted by Montana Paint USA

This week Montana Paint USA & Canada reduced the price from $ 5.75 to $ 4.95 see you at http://www.montana-paint.com

http://www.montana-paint.comlibhardcore-can.gif :king:

wow! only 4.95? damn, i should call my friends in euroupe and tell them to stop selling it to me for cheaper than you guys. thanks alot. its funny how you jack up the prices for us north americans. dont give me that shipping bullshit either, i get mine shipped directly from euroupe and it still costs less than these prices. your paint is nice, i just think ill get a hold of it in other ways.

To put this into perspective...

The going rate for Montana in the UK is around £1.50 ($2) a can if you buy 150 cans, but remember The UK is one of the most expensive countries in Europe. In Spain you can get it for under £1 ($1.50) a can!

Oh and watch out for fake Montana, make sure it says "made in Spain" on the can....

i thikn if the sites that sold montana paint woukld remove there minimum order to nothing or maybe say 2 cans you would get much more buisness when i go to a site i see the paint shure i would like to try it but there is a 12 can min order at 5 bux and 10 bux shipping thats 70 dollors its like intimidating almost you see the paint and you get like hyped up yeh i can finaly try this stuff then you have your 12,6 10 whatever min order for what a can of fucking paint with some fagg color name on the side its just not worth it

INK..the most popular member on 12oz

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Bring it on..... ;)

INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shiznit!!!

i'ma have to do the same..i'll kick down some extra money per can so you can turn a small profit for yourself if you want!!

girl, you can come over my house and play any damn time!!

FYI:

i got your email but was unable to open the attatchment...not sure if anyone else had that problem...just thought you should know...

whats the big deal with 12 cans? i dont understand why you would get any less...

as far as promoting on the site...art crimes promoted thier caps, so let montana promote the paint...i know i know, one is non profit the other is for profit, but either way both serve the subculture....seems to me like it would cut down on the confusion of information...aside from the fact that its a good product and its not like its some tribal corporate bullshit...fuck it, i say let it run....r

haha... the secret to being poplular...live in Europe

Hey..Aretwoooo dont tell me you already used up those minis i sent ya :cool:

hit the email friend...

Guess who's getting a pack with some goodies for his birthday on Wednesday....

(but of course since im a bum i mailed it too late and it'll get there later.....)

okey montana USA....

why do you sell it for much much less in other places,

when the price difference should just be in shipping.

secondly, how long does the price cut last.

and third, just explain this whole pricing thing....

i agree that a lot of people have a lot of money to spend on your paint, but don't want to put a cent down if the cans are $5. If you instead made the price $3, i would buy probably hundreds of cans...

think about it

and reply

Guest Wase_137

Let this post ride. So how many of the people actually posting on here have use Montana? Not many I betcha, I love Montana I have been using it for 4 months now, the price is a little high but that's why you get a job, this company is extremely legit, and the prices are high because it comes from overseas and it's a new product here. By the way can somone PLEASE tell me where I can get some Belton Molotow Premium in the U.S. I have been trying to get my hands on that ish for a while. Please let me know.

Peace.

waes_137@yahoo.com

KEEP IT UP MONTANA TEAM...

Archived