1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MONTANA PAINT PRICECUT

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Montana Paint USA, Nov 24, 2001.

1. Montana Paint USA

Montana Paint USA New Jack

MONTANA PAINT PRICECUT

Discussion started by Montana Paint USA - Nov 24, 2001

Montana Paint USA - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. imported_Tesseract - Replied Nov 24, 2001

I got an email from you guys, i supose everybody in here did.
    I would concider that mail annoying but its ok since its good news for paint.
    Dont you think thats enough?
    Didnt you read the rules before you register?
    We do not tolerate any advertising or solicitation on our message boards. Repeated offenders will have their posting priveleges suspended and their IP information blocked to avoid further infractions.
    I guess respect and working for fame the hard way applies for you to.

3. Montana Paint USA

Montana Paint USA - Replied Nov 24, 2001

Posting

Well yes we actually missed the section about advertising, but from now on it will be considered. I guess somewhat in a rush to drop the good news!:king: If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, just drop an empty email to unsubscribe@montana-paint.com

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Nov 24, 2001

well, I let it ride for the day at least, mainly, you didn't spam ALL our forums, which shows good judgement... also, Montana can be hard to find in the states.

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Nov 24, 2001

this is good. havent seen paint prices go down anywhere.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

==========================
    im skinny TUE SKINNY

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Montana Paint USA

Posting (2)

Well if I read the message boards I can see there is a lot of confusion about Montana paint. Where to get it, what it costs who is distributor and who is not. So may I take this opportunity to make a few things clear. There are two official distributors of Montana paint. 1 is a person in NY whio delivers NYC and 2 is Montana Paint USA & Canada. We deliver the rest of the countries. Anyone else claiming to be a Montana Distributor is dealing with illegal parralell imports. We just started distributing and we know people are looking for us to get the paint. So that's why we do mailings and leave messeages in the boards. We know Montana is still hard to get but we just started on the job. You can not find Montana in the Hardware store or any other store in the mall at the moment and it will take some time before that happens. Until then it can be found in some trend stores nationwide but best result at this time is at our online store or at beatbeaks.com. For people who feel uncomfortable ordering online we will have store-locater on our site availabale soon.

7. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome 12oz Senior Member

imported_joewelcome - Replied Nov 24, 2001

:spent:
    oh wow, that is good news!! 4 cans for 20 bucks, and it all comes to my house mailorder. not to mention i get to use colors named after my favorite writers who are in all the big magazines- they use it, shouldn't I? what a pathetic mess graffiti is becoming. good luck with your business.

imported_joewelcome - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Nov 24, 2001

joe...werent you the one talking about a site devoted to collectible cans...whats going on with that...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. krs702

krs702 12oz Senior Member

krs702 - Replied Nov 24, 2001

i would have alot more respect with you and your company if you made your minimum lower...
    12minimum is blah

beatbreaks=6minimum and same price as you..

krs702 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Nov 24, 2001

krs... you're statmenet would be alot more valid if you had any clue how business works in our country... basically... what had happened was...

'Dude here' got the distributorship rights, and then offered to sell to Breakbeats, because Breakbeats has an established 'storefront'... so, as dude's web page is less known than Breakbeats, then he needs orders to come in bunches of 12, but Breakbeats orders colors from him based on speculation, guessing what colors will be hot... so he's already got the check from Breakbeats and BB is trying to move it faster than he is, which isn't an issue because as fast as they sell it he can restock them...

this all realtes to the idea of ordering direct... you can usually get things for less but you need to buy more to make it happen...

ok, that's today's economics lesson.

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. Montana Paint USA

12 Minimum

Well, the 12 Minimum is based on the cartons we use, at the moment we get the boxes with paint from the factory in boxes of 12. We use these boxes to ship the paint. Currently we are switching from 12 pcs to boxes with 6 pcs. So your wish will be granted soon!

12. krs702

krs702 12oz Senior Member

krs702 - Replied Nov 24, 2001

interesting..

krs702 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Handjob

Handjob Guest

Handjob - Replied Nov 24, 2001

Hello, I was just wondering where you guys are based? It looks like the NWest. I live very close to Blaine, just accross the border in South Surrey, and was interested in dealing in person. Is this possible?

14. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 12oz Senior Member

imported_splint2 - Replied Nov 24, 2001

hey, you guys at Montana know that if the prices were closer to 3 dollars your profit would skyrocket right? i am sure you guys know about all this shit, but you guys would get much more customers with lower prices, equaling or surpassing the few customers you have with high prices, just something for you guys to think about...

imported_splint2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 24, 2001

Re: PRICE CUT MONTANA PAINT

wow! only 4.95? damn, i should call my friends in euroupe and tell them to stop selling it to me for cheaper than you guys. thanks alot. its funny how you jack up the prices for us north americans. dont give me that shipping bullshit either, i get mine shipped directly from euroupe and it still costs less than these prices. your paint is nice, i just think ill get a hold of it in other ways.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: