montana or beltons cans to buy online in australia????

wreck one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dulux is probably the best paint you can get without selling a relative... Not such a great colour range (from what I've seen) but at $7 a can, it's not too bad...

To get import paints, try:

http://www.melbournegraffiti.com/ads/ad4/g.../giant_info.htm

No idea if they'd do mail order, but it's worth a try, give em a ring.

Oh, and for all the non-aussies, we have male cans here. They've got stalks on the cans, rather than on the caps. There are only 2 local brands (Dulux and Wattyl) that use female cans, and Wattyl is shit. Plus we pay around AU$6 per can even for shit paint. Unless you rack of course... And importing small-scale is too expensive.

dulux aint that greato' paint either realy, it aint as thick as beltons/krylons. dus anyone know what caps will fit dulux or wattyls? last time i put a cap on a dulux the valve fucked up now i go a useless full can of paint.. cheers

I've had that happen to a can before... Paint all over the rim and a hooded cap full of sky-blue paint.

In general the USA caps (rustos, NY thins and fats) work great, German outlines seem to work ok, but gold dots and orange dots don't work. Gold dots especially have a 'lag' between when you let go of the cap, and when it stops spitting paint. Plus the lines turn out thicker than a NY thins.

Archived