Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Montana/belton mixing.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by wreck one, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wreck one

wreck one New Jack

hmm... Does anyone here know how to mix export cans into montanas or beltons? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

3. Ü

Ü Junior Member

haha why mix that shit they already make close to every color anyways

4. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

that was my initial thought ... but i figured i would play it mellow.

I think he may have ment getting shit paint in those good cans ... but who knows.

5. wreck one

wreck one New Jack

err... lots of people would know...

6. wreck one

wreck one New Jack

umm... so i can put fat caps on shit cans of paint... and i can use like 700mL cans full of export

7. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

Ok I'm baffled on this one, but I guess he gave a solid answer, with some validity...:eek:

8. EPMDfan

EPMDfan Member

I'm not trying to talk ish, but why would you want to use shit paint period??? It kinda goes back to that old saying..."you can't polish a turd because no matter what you do to it, it's still a turd" Ya know what I mean? :loopy2:

9. What the fuck is export paint anyway?
    Go to the yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.