Monsoon season

siloette

Okay..Im walking by my bedroom window when a can of something comes crashing into my window..I hop like two feet cursing and go to check out what happened..

when I opened the curtains all I see is orange..I can barely make out the house across the alley..and I see palm trees swaying in 90 degree angles..

Dust is flowing in small to large whirlwinds and trash is spewing through the air..So what is all this and where did it come from?

Its a monsoon..my first monsoon..and it came up from mexico..pulling what seems to be all of the dirt and dust in the desert up into the city..

Its scarry..and weird..I used to love lightning storms but not the one Im about to witness..

I turn on the tv as shit keeps hitting my window and my kitten is mewing frantically and running in circles..On tv is annoying alerts on every channel..severe thunderstorms..coming in..

Sure enough I go outside..and its crazy..Shit blowing over..cars crashing at the intersection and people running..some laughing just tripping out that its actually raining..and some sounding really pissed..

Over all it made me relise how small I was watching the sky light up in multiple bursts and huge clasps of spiderwebbed lightning..

Have you ever had fear of weather or earth related instnaces..or do you just get a thrill out of it..?

Personally Im constantly amazed by the what nature cooks up..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i was staying with my insane auntie...i was so depressed there.monsoon season was crazy though..li went to some party in the desert at some girls house..they had a couple of fire going, lots of beer and way off in the distance..an electrical storm unlike any i had ever seen..

it was very beautiful.

Guest Stapler

I experinced a japanese monsoon the other day. It rained like crazy for hours on end, and my fucking bike tyre broke and i had to walk for and hour in that shit to get home..............Wasn`t happy

damn,

When mitch came here it caused a whle fuking landslide and it killed lts of people, Bill Clinton came and shit, and while giving a speech he saw the dead arm of a small girl sticking out from the settled mud.

he cried....

Archived