Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Monica Lewinski

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TheStupidToy, Dec 6, 2001.

1. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy Junior Member

Can somebody explain to me why a dirty disgusting whore of a secretary, who sucks a married mans dick, can now be seen on Entertainment Tonight in nice fancy clothing, at celebrity parties? This has always messed with my mind...... what has she ever done to make her so famous as to give speeches? What the fuck? I need to suck someones dick....

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

8========D~~~

…just watch the teeth scatterbrains.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

just like kato kalin, theyre conversational pieces

4. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Because in a majority of the public's eyes she was a victim. Yes she knew he was married, but uh... he's the president... Mr. Powerful. The sheer magnitude of spit shinning that rig must have been killing her to keep it a secret. If I lapped it up on Hillary and she dribbled a bit of sauce on my blue button down, I'd have to tell someone about it. Oprah or Maury for sure...

Could you imagine if it was Hillary who cheated? What would the press be like on that story? Unbelievable I'm sure.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

haha…I just posted something along these lines.

lapped it up…nicely put.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend