Monica Lewinski

TheStupidToy

Can somebody explain to me why a dirty disgusting whore of a secretary, who sucks a married mans dick, can now be seen on Entertainment Tonight in nice fancy clothing, at celebrity parties? This has always messed with my mind...... what has she ever done to make her so famous as to give speeches? What the fuck? I need to suck someones dick....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Because in a majority of the public's eyes she was a victim. Yes she knew he was married, but uh... he's the president... Mr. Powerful. The sheer magnitude of spit shinning that rig must have been killing her to keep it a secret. If I lapped it up on Hillary and she dribbled a bit of sauce on my blue button down, I'd have to tell someone about it. Oprah or Maury for sure...

Could you imagine if it was Hillary who cheated? What would the press be like on that story? Unbelievable I'm sure.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Joker

If I lapped it up on Hillary and she dribbled a bit of sauce on my blue button down, I'd have to tell someone about it. Oprah or Maury for sure...

Could you imagine if it was Hillary who cheated? What would the press be like on that story? Unbelievable I'm sure.

haha…I just posted something along these lines.

lapped it up…nicely put.

Archived