money schemes.. muahaha

dumb hot

crazy shit u 've done for the bread? i've tired counterfit money, i got a paper texture and color that was fucking amazing, but i dind't have acess to a cannon photocoppier, or anything, so i gave up. whats some crazy shit u've all done for money? i'm in dire need and do not want to work, i hear that some vending machines work on dollars, if u cut out paper exactly the same size as a dollar bill and wrap in in tinfoil, the machine scanns the bill and refers it to a template that is identical to the dollar, but when the laser hits the tinfoil it refletts back up into the receptor and just sees it as the template.... i have yet to try this, anyone konw anything about this? if it works?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hhhmmmmm....dated a rich girl, sold stuff on ebay, sold drugs and the craziest of all, went to look for a job....

from what ive seen, if you have a major university near by just dress up like a bum and go pan handling, i saw one guy get 5 dollars out of a kid before he went on his way....ive always wanted to do that as second income but i think it would get to my concouse...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Well im a ex celo champ breakin heads down every friday for awhile till kids stopped playin when I would be in the game,remember back in the days like in 5th grade when you would flip niggas for there change?Or remember seeing you could hit the wall with a quarter and who every landed it closet won the coins,that was shit.I recall one time was dating this chick and her grandparents owned a few pizza parlors well she fucked up and told be about them going outta town for the weekend and i convinced her take me to theyre house,5 minutes walked out with 5 grand.Then I told her if anyone asks you about this tell them your uncle came by here and asked for the key to theyre place(he was a recovering crack addict.)

Another thing I used to do was work carnival games.Now dont start bustin on me I had to to leave town for a bit at that time in my life,and believe it or not i didnt make bad money and I saw alot of America doing that shit for awhile.Some of the best hustlers/conmen work those games I cant tell you how many people Ive beat hundreds of dollars out of tryin to win stuffed animals,never play games at carivals YOU CANT WIN!

Ands then theres the time me and a couple of friends spent the entire summer standin in traffic with those buckets collected money with shit like "help support cancer reserach"or"help stop animal cruelity"that was a classic.I know it may sound foul,that summer I stayed high and drunk and not to mention had the illest droe come the first day of school.

Money out of Pay Phones

I will now share with you my experiences with pay telephones. You will discover that it is possible to get money from a pay phone with a minimum of effort. Theory: Most pay phones use four wires for the transmission of data and codes to the central office. Two of them are used for voice (usually red and green), one is a ground, and the last is used with the others for the transmission of codes.

It is with this last wire that you will be working with. On the pay phone that I usually did this to, it was colored purple, but most likely will be another color.

What you will do is simply find a pay phone which has exposed wires, such that one of them can be disconnected and connected at ease without fear of discovery. You will discover that it is usually a good idea to have some electrical tape along with you and some tool for cutting this tape.

Through trial and error, you will disconnect one wire at a time starting with the wires different than green and red. You do want a dial tone during this operation. What you want to disconnect is the wire supplying the codes to the telephone company so that the pay phone will not get the 'busy' or 'hang-up' command. Leave this wire disconnected when you discover it. What will happen: Anytime that someone puts any amount of money into the pay phone, the deposit will not register with the phone company and it will be held in the 'temporary' chamber of the pay phone. Then, (a day later or so) you just code back to the phone, reconnect the wire, and click the hook a few times and the phone will dump it all out the shute.

(What is happening is that the 'hangup' code that the phone was not receiving due to the wire being disconnected suddenly gets the code and dumps its' 'temporary' storage spot.)

You can make a nice amount of money this way, but remember that a repairman will stop by every few times it is reported broken and repair it, so check it at least once a day.

Enjoy and have fun.. Many phones I have done this to, and it works well with each..

- Jolly Roger

well you can always take 2000 in fake one sided twentys and buy an ounce of coke of the dominicans in brockton muahhahhaahaha i feel mean wait no i dont you can rob drug dealers. you can steal stuff and sell it. such as car stereo equipment, computers almost anything if you cand find a place to steal it and someone to buy it. this summer i got some fake money as change at filens i was fuckin pissed.. by the time i realized it i had washed my hands in a mall bathroom and there were no towel so when i took out money two seconds later the ink ran ughh so i went back there and told them and they were like well we will give the bills to the police and i was like what about my change adn they said there was no proof they gave me the bills nothing like losing 140 dollars at the mall. wouldnt you think if someone came in and gave them 7 twentys they might look at them to see if they are real??

Archived