monday

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

This just in...

Bob Vila, the famously authentic fake handyman, has reportedly choked on a peppermint flavored crumplozenge. According to CRMP news Mr. Vila was munching on fecal frenchfries at a local neighborhood restaurant prior to the incident. Details are sketchy, but sometime around 11 in the afternoon, Mr. Vila paid his bill and was offered said crumplozenge as he was leaving the restaurant, after which time he expired. Celebrations are already being planned, say city officials. In other news, Tootie from the televison sitcom "The Facts of Life," was spotted defacating on a salad bar in a downtown Chicago Bennigans restaurant. Police were called and she was subsequently apprehended and beaten with polish sausages. Chicago police Sgt. Furburger Festival Necktie Polish denied accusations of impropriety and stated "My sphincter muscle is equipped with a polarly aligned frothy nippleclamp and I like things."

-THE POOPER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck a monday morning

i got up and felt like shit

painted all weekend barely any sleep

managed to ride my bike all the way over here

only to find that no one else is here in the lab

now its an hour later and i'm a little worried

my boss just called from greece and needs information emailed to him that i don't have...

aaaaaaaaa

okay, now someone else is here...

work to do

Originally posted by DorkstaR

damn bob villa kicked the bucket??? wow. shocker.........okay im over it.

monday is just another day for me. IM UNEMPLOYED. yea!!! altho i had to wake up to go to a class this morning. stupid college.

name dropper:D

-the shocker

Archived