Molvania.

defyoner

well i guess some one went really indepth into this joke. ive been reading this shit all day and i cant stop laughing. just browse through the site. take a close look at the map of the "country" and read the names of the cities and what not. like this is a really indepth joke of some sort, theres alot of information of this lovely "country" on this page. i guess they have made this into a book aswell. which i might pick up if i cant find it. A+ material.

--main--page--

http://www.molvania.com.au/molvania/index.html

--Molvania's pop star Zlad!(listen to the song and read the lyrics for Anti-Pope shits comedy)--

http://www.molvania.com.au/molvania/eurovision.html

--this is what started it all--

http://www.molvania.com.au/molvania/images..._Supersonik.mpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea, I remember seeing posters for it on the tube but forgot about it. Maybe a 'purchase' is necessary.

Funny stuff.

"The Middle Ages saw Molvania invaded by numerous armies, including the Goths, Tatars, Turks, Huns, Balts, Lombards and even a surprisingly militant band of Spanish nuns, before Molvania’s first king and patron saint Fyodor I, set about unifying his country by killing off as many of its citizens as he could. Those not murdered or imprisoned were forced into teaching."

"The empire converted to Christianity with the arrival of the missionary St Parthag in AD863 but reverted to paganism as soon as he left the following year."

"giving rise to the modern Molvanian witticism ‘eich zdern clakka yastenhach!’ (literally ‘my rectum feels as if a great heat is being applied’)."

"Molvanian is a difficult language to speak, let alone master. There are four genders: male, female, neutral, and the collective noun for cheeses, which occupies a nominative sub-section of its very own. "

"Perhaps a better option is to memorise a few of our ‘Useful Phrases’ contained opposite. Remember, too, that the syntactical structure of written Molvanian can be rather complex, with writers routinely using the triple negative. Hence,

'Can I drink the water? '

becomes 'Erkjo ne szlepp statsik ne var ne vladrobzko ne '

(literally, ‘is it not that the water is not not undrinkable?’)

Fortunately, conversational Molvanian for the native speaker is a little less formal, and a native speaker wanting to know

'Can I drink the water? '

would only have to say ‘Virkum stas?’

(while clutching their stomach in a gesture of gastric distress.) "

"Where To Eat

Shared tables are a common feature of Dzrebo dining and it’s not unusual for couples enjoying a romantic meal out to find themselves joined by a large party of boisterous and often drunk locals. This is considered quite an honour and to complain could cause offence, if not severe personal injury. One other point worth remembering – vegetarian meals are hard to find in Dzrebo and dishes described as ‘meat free’ may legally contain up to 23% pork. "

hahahaha. this shit keeps crackin me up. i'll admit its alot to read. but its well worth it. yes i think a purchase is in the near future. seeing as though i havent read a book in a long while. this should be a good canidate to get me to start again.

long live space race.

long live molvania.