Molly Ringwald

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

i dunno what happened to her . but best believe that devilush is a molly ringwald fan.

who wants to come over and have an 80's movie fest with molly?

okay, i'll come over, but you have to wear the pink. sorry, just had to bump this one, busted now yes, but i still love molly. golly. prolly.

Always had a thing for Miss Molly

And the Breakfast Club was one of the best teenage angst movies ever. Almost every single actor/actress turned out to be a star. I've always liked Molly Ringwald, but Ally Sheedy really did it for me. One of my favorite scenes of all time is the look on Emilio Estevez's and John Michael Hall's faces when Ally Sheedy appears from the girl's restroom with Ringwald after her little make-over. Sheedy is truly a beauty.

John Hughes is the original Brat Pack director. He directed "Sixteen Candles" too. I also liked "Pretty in Pink", but it was no Breakfast Club. I think a lot of those '80s movies will become all-time classics.

My all-time, most favorite Molly Ringwald film is "Fresh Horses" with Andrew McCarthy. This movie captured something about rural America that was there, but nobody was hearing until Ruby Ridge and the Waco Massacre. From what I can piece together about Timothy McVeigh's movement and life before the Oklahoma City bombing tragedy, it would have fit right in with "Fresh Horses." Bleak. Fanatical. Despairing. Ringwald just brings exploited innocence to life.

Guest deth dealer

molly ringwald? y'all got sour tastes! she is Fugly must be the daughter of some hollywood type, i could go to any mall or supermarket and find housewives that bury her...but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think carmen electra is hot, maybe someone thinks i'm nuts (goodluck findin them though)

Originally posted by Devilush

i dunno what happened to her . but best believe that devilush is a molly ringwald fan.

who wants to come over and have an 80's movie fest with molly?

I do! She's rad. But only Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, and Sixteen Candles...

I Luv Roo

Used to sit around on Saturday night once in a while up in Washington State with my redneck buddies, clean rifles, drink beer and watch "Fresh Horses." Andrew McCarthy was a flat out pussy, but he sort of sucked it up at the end.

You could tell a cheap-shot Hollywood liberal wrote it and filmed it, because he made the rural folks the bad guys. We laughed our asses off about that.

Molly Ringwald was phenomenal, though. We actually had a friend who rode with our club who was a young freshman female student at Whitman College in Walla Walla. Her mother was a wealthy liberal from "Over the Pass" (On The Wet Side) in Seattle. Mom sent Laurel off to Whitman to learn to be a Whittie and get a liberal arts education so she could be a good Democrat. One of our guys picked her up at the Green Lantern in Walla Walla, and before daylight she was hitting tequila shooters with us and firing assault rifles into the Columbia River. She had balls too. She never missed a run, and she loved bikers and Harley Davidsons. From that day on, she would go with her girlfriends down to the Green, but as soon as it got boring, she came on down to Ninth Street to the bad side of town, and let the Harley riders buy her drinks and teach her to shoot pool. Everybody used to tell her "When you can start my scooter, I'll teach you to ride it." Eventually she got one to start and we had to teach her to ride too. It was kind of cool, having a beautiful college-co-ed hangaround. She rode everywhere with the club, every night with a different guy. Her Whittie girlfriends thought she was completely crazy. Eventually, she married a guy that drove a logging truck. LOL. I bet her Sierra Club mom loved the shit out of that. Anyway, I still like "Fresh Horses."

there was like an 80's movie marathon with Molly Ringwald on all last night, i watched the breakfast club and then right after that was another movie with her and the dorky guy from breakfast club, and in both movies he played a virgin dork. i was discussing this with the people over last night and they think she just looks "too 80's." i think she is cute...

Re: I Luv Roo

Originally posted by KaBar

Used to sit around on Saturday night once in a while up in Washington State with my redneck buddies, clean rifles, drink beer and watch "Fresh Horses." Andrew McCarthy was a flat out pussy, but he sort of sucked it up at the end.

You could tell a cheap-shot Hollywood liberal wrote it and filmed it, because he made the rural folks the bad guys. We laughed our asses off about that.

Molly Ringwald was phenomenal, though. We actually had a friend who rode with our club who was a young freshman female student at Whitman College in Walla Walla. Her mother was a wealthy liberal from "Over the Pass" (On The Wet Side) in Seattle. Mom sent Laurel off to Whitman to learn to be a Whittie and get a liberal arts education so she could be a good Democrat. One of our guys picked her up at the Green Lantern in Walla Walla, and before daylight she was hitting tequila shooters with us and firing assault rifles into the Columbia River. She had balls too. She never missed a run, and she loved bikers and Harley Davidsons. From that day on, she would go with her girlfriends down to the Green, but as soon as it got boring, she came on down to Ninth Street to the bad side of town, and let the Harley riders buy her drinks and teach her to shoot pool. Everybody used to tell her "When you can start my scooter, I'll teach you to ride it." Eventually she got one to start and we had to teach her to ride too. It was kind of cool, having a beautiful college-co-ed hangaround. She rode everywhere with the club, every night with a different guy. Her Whittie girlfriends thought she was completely crazy. Eventually, she married a guy that drove a logging truck. LOL. I bet her Sierra Club mom loved the shit out of that. Anyway, I still like "Fresh Horses."

Kabar, I don't think I have ever seen Fresh Horses.

Archived