MoHoCo

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like the first, seventh and eighth pics the best. those are some nice dibs

------------------

"...A life that is clean, a heart that is true, And doing your best, that's success." -Clifford Olson, semifinalist in the 1995 North American Open Poetry Contest. Disqualified upon finding that in 1982 he was convicted of killing eleven children.

its MOHACO not mohoco...and the update,its comming,dont worry your efforts will not be in vein,ive only been back home for a few days and its been busy getting everything back in order.whats up with that rainy michigan weather?!?!?spoiled all my plans.

Originally posted by murder the goverment:

dibs,

how long are you in detroit for?

hope you get to the market...

it sincerely needs alot of reconditioning...

all good things are slayed...

peace...

i was there for a lil more than a week,durring the demf,all it did was rain while i was there so it squashed my plans to paint.im back home now.i didnt even get to go look at the yard,a very disapointing trip http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

Originally posted by DIBS:

i was there for a lil more than a week,durring the demf,all it did was rain while i was there so it squashed my plans to paint.im back home now.i didnt even get to go look at the yard,a very disapointing trip http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

so you hit up the festy..damn, how'd you like those graffitos who painted up the legal walls from CCS? hah

Originally posted by murder the goverment:

dibs,

how long are you in detroit for?

hope you get to the market...

it sincerely needs alot of reconditioning...

all good things are slayed...

peace...

oh, if you get back to town..check that amtrak yard...some good things were slayed there...

wicked stuff.. I really like the little green one on what looks like a bridge support......I also like the black and white one witht he overlapping lines.......wohooo that truck rocks.....

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

• 9 months later...

Archived