-MOE LESTER- IS TOTALLY GAY NOW

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this shits fuckin lame now....back in the day we could talk about actuall illegal activities, be racist, and not give a fuck

now we cant even talk about hustlin moves or anything, we cant even talk shit in the graffiti threads

i bet most of you are skinny emo art fags with moderator trippin powers, go out and destroy some property and get some pussy instead of being internet whores with your ball hugging pants and gay coffee

fuck you faggots layin down the law

yea have fun closin this one you fuckin pole smokers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree. i probably shouldn't have said that, now my little warn meter thing is gonna go up, AGAIN! there are too many mods up in here, granted some are cool, ABC, Gliks, Kilo, Seeking, Ethreadz and a few others, 12oz does need mods, no doubt. we need to keep all the jerk offs and lame little kids out, but seriously, it has been getting gay around here.

sure, i'll just leave all the name dropping, spot blowing and face posting in brick slayers, shall i (remember, don't bother pm'ing us to delete yours)? perhaps we should just keep the 5000 "what's a pink dot?" threads open in third rail? we won't bother closing any more solicitation threads... everyone and their momma can make a buck off us now. we won't bother banning the kids that think it's cool to power post absolute shit flat out and waste a small fortune in bandwidth. we'll leave all the drug and stealing threads open to give every politician, police officer and concerned citizen even more ammunition to shut down this site.

welcome to utopia guys!

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jan 28 2005, 05:21 PM

Its cool when useless shit is closed or whatever, but when you goto a website based around an illegal activity and get in trouble for saying weed, then it is pretty damn homo.

there's nothing wrong with saying weed. like, in a weekend post if you wrote "i was lazy and smoked bongs all weekend" no-one would care.

there is everything wrong, however, with posting threads along the lines of: "i'M UbEr K3W|_ K0z 3y3 Zm0Ke M4D We3D Yo!!1!?! H0W M4Ny 0F u N1zZ|_3S 5m0K3 to0o??!??1", or threads on importing coke from bolivia and growing hydro in your basement.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by GucciCondom@Jan 28 2005, 08:21 AM

Its cool when useless shit is closed or whatever, but when you goto a website based around an illegal activity and get in trouble for saying weed, then it is pretty damn homo.

Yeah, respecting the few rules Raven put up is too much to ask I guess.

His words and will should just be shitted on cause he puts no effort and money into this free site at all... And the need to talk about drugs everywhere on the internet is so big...

i know i complain a lot.. but damn.

what's the big deal. If you do your own thing and dont act like a douche, then mods dont bug you. If people were paying to use this site, i could maybe see why theyd want more freedom to say whatever. But you're not payin for shit.

It's t3H InT3Rn3T. who cares.

Man, why would you even make this thread. I personally think it's cool that they do what they do, Reading closed threads is half the fun of 12oz.

But you have to think, even if people agree with you, most wont say anything because they want to stay in the good graces of the people that bring you this fantastical website. I mean, I have my tongue in Mr. ABC's asshole atleast twice a week.

Gliko is definitly a skinny little bitch art fag emo boy.

I ordered a BLT from Subway and he cried. He wrote poetry in a notepad whenever a hot girl with thick black framed glasses walked by. He was wearing a Weezer shirt, tight black pants, and a Charlie Brown sweater. Dude must be like 85 pounds tops. I think he was even wearing penny loafers.

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 28 2005, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 28 2005, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Jan 28 2005, 08:14 AM

it is getting lame, but it's our fault, as a collective.

i think the mods should start stepping up to bat and taking out some of the teenagers and junior high kids.

not the underrage chicks tho, right?

[/b]

dude, i wouldn't dream of that...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 28 2005, 02:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jan 28 2005, 06:14 PM

i think the mods should start stepping up to bat and taking out some of the teenagers and junior high kids.

i can only do so much with the dick i've been given. i'm not fricking ron jeremy an shit

'taking out' not fucking in the arse.

so, when is spring cleaning?