Modest Mouse

PurpleJargon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes.. they are great.

actually i heard a certain vermin named moe wrote thier music for them.. but he doesnt ask for any of the credit.. so.. thats where they get thier name from.

what the fuck.. im in a wierd mood..

cut the kids in half.

Modest Mouse is one of those groups whose CD I always pick up and look at, when I'm at the record store, but I never actually buy. Its always "next time...." or "after I buy this new ___ CD". A few people have recomended it, but I've been too lazy to find some MP3s and actually give it a listen...

DAMN IT ESE, JUST PICK IT UP NOW.. FORGET ABOUT READING ANYTHING ELSE ON 12 OZ.. IF YOUR AT WORK.. TAKE A GOD DAMN BREAK OR GO 'HOME' SICK.. GO GET A FUCKING MODEST MOUSE CD..

ok.. dont do all that... but get out there and buy one.. its good shit.

Guest fr8lover

talkin shit about a pretty sunset

blanketed opinions that ill probably regret soon..

change my mind so much i cant even trust it

my mind changes me so much i cant even trust myself...

Originally posted by fr8lover:

talkin shit about a pretty sunset

blanketed opinions that ill probably regret soon..

change my mind so much i cant even trust it

my mind changes me so much i cant even trust myself...

these lyrics remind me of alot of graff writers......

ese you lazy slob i'll just lend you my modest mouse cd's.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupid/images/1999-fab.jpg'>

Fabio was hit in the face by a goose during the opening run of a roller coaster. The disgusted faces of the girls and the fucked up toga theme called "an extra bonus" by fans of humilating near-death experiences of universally hated celebrities.

HAHA i have a collage i bbuilt based totally around this.. ahaha his quite was "i had to start my life all overr after the event, it give me a huge obstacle to conquer before my next book..." some shit like that

Peole are overdramatic, for god sakes he played tarzan who liked butter.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

fabio is a pigeon killer.. i didn't like that dude before, but now i really hate him...

Originally posted by jungle cat:

yes.. they are great.

actually i heard a certain vermin named moe wrote thier music for them.. but he doesnt ask for any of the credit.. so.. thats where they get thier name from.

what the fuck.. im in a wierd mood..

cut the kids in half.

Actually a Modest Mouse is someone speech therapists refer to as having a lisp. It's because they can't say Modest Mouse due to their problem. Isaac has a lisp. There you go.

Guest HESHIANDET

what album is the song where the lyrics go "this plane is defintely sinking!!!!, this plane is definitely crashing!!!!"etc....whats the title of that sng???

Archived