Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

->Moderators Please Read<-

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dolomite, May 14, 2002.

1. dolomite

dolomite Guest

hey, this is defy.
    you can ban me again if you want too. but before you do, i would like to ask if i can stay this time. i wont cause any trouble. i didnt do anything wrong with the [email protected] name either so i dont know why i got banned on that one, also i recall seeking telling me in person that he did not care as long as i didnt talk shit. i dont have any major problems with any one on this board. and frankly i dont quite understand why i keep getting banned. its not like i did something that would cause any one any harm, this is just a place where i like to spend the late night with the night owls and start off alpha battles. so by me bringing back a classic part of 12oz, i get banned. odd. please let me stay, im sorry for any trouble that i caused before and it wont happen again.

peace

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Let the homie chill.
    He's been cool hasn't started shit.
    Let the playa play.

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ring the alarm!

it used to happen to me all the time...i went through about 3 willy wonka names..og..willy!wonka,willywonka..and some other willy name...i was also godzilla,mr slugworth,mojo jojo,bogie..but we all got banned by the system as they say..randomly.
    i made a big stink about it like thier site was bullshit and they assured me that it wasnt them...it happened to my homie..NEAHS NUMBER....so i knew they werent lying.
    good luck..dolomite is a tight name too.

4. dolomite

dolomite Guest

thanks for the support fellas

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

it all goes down in favor...
    all of them have to vote to ban you,which i think is cool...
    i thought it was pretty funny the way REMY MARTIN got banned..like he wasnt supposed to but somebody started crying....oh well.that was a pretty funny thread too..he took on the big dogs and they banned him.

6. dolomite

dolomite Guest

7. dolomite

dolomite Guest

its all gizzy man, im friends with raven and zore. i dont want any beef with you, you seem like a nice guy, i dont see why your being mean to me.

8. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Guest

I find it quite hallarious actually

9. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

allright, well im the geek that thought upskis book was halfway decent...
    so since i never been to chicago, and Zore has peices in some yards near me, actually i painted next to his production not to long ago...why did they lay the smackdown on upski?

and im just a " bitter old hater " thats a qoute from the cat i mentored....

10. dolomite

dolomite Guest

edited for name dropping reasons

11. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

still no aim....but i get the point...feel free to take out that post if you want......

12. dolomite

dolomite Guest

so can we be friendly with each other?

13. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

see, one thing, im really this much of a asshole in person when im being nice.....ask wonka

14. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

DOLOMITE!!!!!!

http://www.separatecinema.com/travel/dolomite.gif'>

i dont dislike the dolomite. and dats da truth fo sheezy!!!!!!

15. dolomite

dolomite Guest

HOLLA..

hey uncle boy, we should start the 12oz Counterstrike crew