->Moderators Please Read<-

Guest dolomite

Guest dolomite

hey, this is defy.

you can ban me again if you want too. but before you do, i would like to ask if i can stay this time. i wont cause any trouble. i didnt do anything wrong with the m1st@k3 name either so i dont know why i got banned on that one, also i recall seeking telling me in person that he did not care as long as i didnt talk shit. i dont have any major problems with any one on this board. and frankly i dont quite understand why i keep getting banned. its not like i did something that would cause any one any harm, this is just a place where i like to spend the late night with the night owls and start off alpha battles. so by me bringing back a classic part of 12oz, i get banned. odd. please let me stay, im sorry for any trouble that i caused before and it wont happen again.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

ring the alarm!

it used to happen to me all the time...i went through about 3 willy wonka names..og..willy!wonka,willywonka..and some other willy name...i was also godzilla,mr slugworth,mojo jojo,bogie..but we all got banned by the system as they say..randomly.

i made a big stink about it like thier site was bullshit and they assured me that it wasnt them...it happened to my homie..NEAHS NUMBER....so i knew they werent lying.

good luck..dolomite is a tight name too.

Guest willy.wonka

it all goes down in favor...

all of them have to vote to ban you,which i think is cool...

i thought it was pretty funny the way REMY MARTIN got banned..like he wasnt supposed to but somebody started crying....oh well.that was a pretty funny thread too..he took on the big dogs and they banned him.

Guest dolomite

its all gizzy man, im friends with raven and zore. i dont want any beef with you, you seem like a nice guy, i dont see why your being mean to me.

Guest Agt. Adopus
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

I could see someone getting pretty offended about you laughing about Upski getting a smack down layed on by Zore and Raven....

I find it quite hallarious actually

allright, well im the geek that thought upskis book was halfway decent...

so since i never been to chicago, and Zore has peices in some yards near me, actually i painted next to his production not to long ago...why did they lay the smackdown on upski?

and im just a " bitter old hater " thats a qoute from the cat i mentored....

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by dolomite

HOLLA..

hey uncle boy, we should start the 12oz Counterstrike crew

i would but my counterstike software wont work anymore.:(

although that would be fun! fun! fun!:idea:

but then again i kinda suck at it.:(

Guest --zeSto--

Perhaps issues like this would be best settled via email.

If the mods feel that they dont want you on their boards... you're SOL.

But if they feel that you've learned to play nice and can stay... cool !

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by dolomite

HOLLA..

hey uncle boy, we should start the 12oz Counterstrike crew

yeah ya should

Archived