Mode2 London`s most well known writer??

Guest SE4_2002

Guest SE4_2002
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Daddy_Screw

nice characters n colours,,outlines could use more graft.

zonk fume or cosa-londons best known (in london not internationally)

Guest kwoeoner

duh-rye-won

his characters are unbelievable

his letters dont do shit for me

wat tha fuk are u sum kind of blindman his letters are rocken !!!

Guest SE4_2002

Mr Abc

yeah, except he`s from France dude

You obviously don`t know your history, Mode2 was born and bred in London but moved to Paris Dude..

Guest SE4_2002

Daddy_Screw

Mate writer`s like Drax, Kast, Pic, Choci,Robbo,Coma etc etc were Famous Before Fume ever thought about graff and when Cosa and Zonk were still in Infant school..

Guest catwash

Re: Daddy_Screw

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Mate writer`s like Drax, Kast, Pic, Choci,Robbo,Coma etc etc were Famous Before Fume ever thought about graff and when Cosa and Zonk were still in Infant school..

not to take anything away from the older school (imo more talented than the newer breed of london writers) but Fume and co. tore london a new arsehole! more up than kast, pic etc

Guest SE4_2002

Mr Abc

I didn`t prefess to know Mode`s life story nor would I want to, I just know being from London and knowing London`s writing history quite well that Mode2 was from London thats it.. i`ll try and scan some old Graphotism interview`s where alot of Old London writer`s mention him, especially for being well up his own arse.

Re: Mr Abc

Originally posted by SE4_2002

I didn`t prefess to know Mode`s life story nor would I want to, I just know being from London and knowing London`s writing history quite well that Mode2 was from London thats it.. i`ll try and scan some old Graphotism interview`s where alot of Old London writer`s mention him, especially for being well up his own arse.

whoa, not trying to start an argument or nothing, probably just chose the wrong words. obviously being from london you will know more than i do bout london writers and whatnot. it's funny you should say that mode is arrogant, cos a few of my mates have painted with him a few times and found him to be a nice chap.

Archived