Mobb Deep - Amerikaz Nightmare

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it honestly makes me sick to my stomach that these guys are still making albums. they're such a fucking joke. infamous was an incredible album, but afterwards....dude, give it up. all your beats sound the same, your lyrics sound the same, your topics sound the same. and it's already been proven that you're a couple of bitches, so quit trying to act hard.

for all of us, please...just stop.

let MOP make gangster music, you guys should open a deli or something.

the album will drop by the summer,seems to be some hazardous featuring like Nelly and Nate dogg,i read something sayin that P wanted Em' on but couldn't get it..at least some tracks are already leak and one named ' THE CODE' feat Littles and tragedhy is pretty hot, its maybe because Littles is what Qb is all about now..and for the record Infamous new album is droppin today..shit is butter!!

Originally posted by seeking

it honestly makes me sick to my stomach that these guys are still making albums. they're such a fucking joke. infamous was an incredible album, but afterwards....dude, give it up. all your beats sound the same, your lyrics sound the same, your topics sound the same. and it's already been proven that you're a couple of bitches, so quit trying to act hard.

Totally agree, tho I did like HELL ON EARTH..

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Haha damn never knew people hated them so much. I always liked them and I will def cop the new jawn off ares when it drops. And MOP? Is there shit any good? I have one cd and the only songs that are good are ante up and cold as ice.

There just played out now and have been since 96. Tho there`s one track on Progidy`s album with the "Rocky" kinda sounding background that was o.k..

Another 'One Album Wonder'

infamous was..infamous.

the rest are lame..

too many rap groups went this way, i can only be pleased they lasted through an entire album..

see:

souls of mischief

smif n wessin

black moon

gravediggaz

nas

al tariq

... i know there are a lot more

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Naw I guess I aint "sophisticated" enough. I'm weird with music. Beats come before lyrics..and I don't like many beats these days. If a songs beat isn't my shit..then it gets turned directly off.

You like Ma$e init!?!? :lol:

INNIT?

I am looking forward to the new Mobb Deep. If just for the Littles and Tragedy songs. Mobb Deep always have a gem or two to listen to.

MOP is one of the best groups of all time. Even if beats come before lyrics. C’mon now.

Hell On Earth was marvelous. You can’t fuck with that second last song.

i actually think mobb deep are quite good, and i find Havoc's beats to be fairly consistent. check 'the new message' on infamous allegiance 'the illest' by Havoc produced by the Alchemist. I think most of the people replying to thread haven't properly listened to the aforementioned material (granted 'murda muzik' was poor)and expect all the music to sound shitty so in their minds it sounds shitty. i look forward to the release of their new long player and may it reach platinum status, and earn hella cheddar for my negroes P n Hav.

i was the biggest mobb deep fan when infamy and hell on earth came out...then they fell off just like that hole genre of rap (i.e. wu tang clan smif-n-wessun) and where horrible and i was ashamed of them. but i heard a few tracks on this album and they werent bad..so dont be so quick to speculate they might drop a hot one this time.

Guest mikro137

holy fuck , you made the most accurate description of mobb deep and what they should do with themselves i have ever read.

fuck mobb deep 2004.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i was the biggest mobb deep fan when infamy and hell on earth came out...then they fell off just like that hole genre of rap (i.e. wu tang clan smif-n-wessun) and where horrible and i was ashamed of them. but i heard a few tracks on this album and they werent bad..so dont be so quick to speculate they might drop a hot one this time.

wu tang and the wufam only "fell off" because its just not possible to match what they did back when they could not write a bad verse. and even then...they've only stopped putting out hot shit if you've stopped looking for it.

MOP are one of the best groups of all times.

however if all you liked was cold as ice and ante up, then you might not be sophisticated enough to appreciate such a group.

mop roxx.

i'm glad at least one other person on earth comprehends how truly fantabulously awesome MOP are at making music that makes you want to beat your girlfriend and kill your grandparents.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

mobb deep was over years ago.

and kids, if you haven't got madvillian yet, go cop that shit. f'rilldoe

NO WAY.

I'LL ALWAYS BE A FAN OF MOBB, THOSE NIGGAS MAKE DOPE MUSIC. STRAIGHT UP. THEIR OLD SHIT WAS DEFINETLY CLASSIC BUT DONT SLEEP ON THEIR NEW SHIT, THEY'RE JUST DOING DIFFERENT SHIT, P DID FALL OFF A LIL SOMETHIN BUT ON THE REAL THEY'RE STILL BETTER THAN 80% OF NIGGAS OUT NOW, I CAN FUCK WITH MOP, BUT THOSE NIGGAS FELL OFF WAY HARDER THAN MOBB. "TO THE DEATH" WAS THEIR ONLY DOPE ALBUM. AND THEY JUST SCREAM AND GO "HUUUUUUH?!" ALOT, THATS ALL GOOD FOR LIKE 2 OR 3 TRACKS BUT I CANT LISTEN TO THAT SHIT FOR 15 TRACKS, IF THE NEW ALBUM IS ANYTHING LIKE THE NEW SINGLE THAT SHIT IS GONNA BE CERTIFIED G MUSIC. WORD. SEE ME.

"YOU RAP NIGGAS MAKE ME LAUGH YALL CRAZY ASS, AN I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SOLD, THAT SHIT IS TRASH"

MEROE

MLBRT

"Official Queensbridge Deli Clerks"

I feel seeks on what he's sayin. I'm all about Infamous, but everything else afterwards is just recycled. And the ballerina picture...and getting punked for your jewelry on the set of the "Keep it Thoro" video.

They're done. Big Noyd's LP came out way too late.

What's everyone's take on C.N.N. I rock War Report weekly. I know Mero is a nut for 'em.

MOP are one of the best groups of all times.

however if all you liked was cold as ice and ante up, then you might not be sophisticated enough to appreciate such a group.

mop roxx.

monkeys on parole

billy danzini whut whut