mmmm....gooood...

atrocks

mmmmmm...homemade potato pancakes.....a lil bit of sour cream and some apple sauce....mmm...mmmm...goood......i know some/alot of u eat and or drink stuff while yer looking around this joint....so let me know what yer grubbing on....inspire me to try what ever it is thats on yer plate......besides...i cant find that avacado+milk thread anymore...:yum: :yum: :yum:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Potato panckes are dizzy.

This grandma at my work cooked some up the other day and were they ever good. They had yellow peppers, eggs, and mushrooms in them.

I went home with the recipe and could not repeat the goodness that granny was able to make.

Granny's pot pans are awesome.

mmmmm......the best matzoball soup in l.a. and a toasted egg bagle with cream cheese and grape jelly and a side order of the best corned beef hash in the world......<smackin lips>

....for sicky:chicken soup, alot of citamin c, some hard liquor for the throat and the pain.....

i had a jumbo jack a lil earlier......

now.....some kind of arabic or armenian folded bread thing with potatos and stuffs in it....pretty tasty i must say....i also have ones with mushrooms in em and spinach too......all i need now is a beer....

Archived