Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mmm crackrocks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by When, Mar 7, 2002.

1. When

When 12oz Loyalist

so im sitting at the hooka bar tonite when these 4 cholo guys come walking in, they see my friend hittin his herbs and decide to bust out their pipe, well we get to talking to them and this one guy asks if we wanna buy a sack, we say no then he says ''well ill just give you some'...
    he leaves to go out to his car and comes back a few minutes later only to give us 3 huge crack rocks, well we dont smoke crack but we took it anyway. now i have 3 huge crackrocks sitting on top of my tv and am thinking of selling it, anyone know how much crack goes for these days?

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

2 vcr's and an old microwave...

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

hmm i could use the microwave

4. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

ide smoke the shit....but i think it goes for about 20 a rock give or take 5 bucks.....

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

thanks fr8
    im gonna be rich i tell you, rich!

6. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

you could make a crazy person down the street very happy.

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

they can be happy as long as they give me money

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

it all depends onhow big they are. but since you don't really know the ends and outs of crack I would say sell them for 20 bucks total. That way they're off your hands. Unless you know someone that smokes P'dogs, just kick it down. Joint sprinkled with a little crizack=P-Dog

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

smoke it, and then tell us the story of your downward spiral (up to the point you sell your computer and we never hear from you again)

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

:lol: yeah the computer would be the last thing to go, then id end up on howard stern as crackhead bob's sidekick or some shit

11. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

the word on the street is you can get a handjob for some crack...

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

would you really want a crackhead handjob ?

I say you plan them on a local city politician.
    Your mayor could be the next Marrion Berry.

13. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

sell it throw it down the toilet, whatever...that shit is stupid!

you figure no matter how much you sell it for is 100% profit, i just wouldnt want that shit hanging around my place.

14. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

$280.