mmm crackrocks

When

so im sitting at the hooka bar tonite when these 4 cholo guys come walking in, they see my friend hittin his herbs and decide to bust out their pipe, well we get to talking to them and this one guy asks if we wanna buy a sack, we say no then he says ''well ill just give you some'...

he leaves to go out to his car and comes back a few minutes later only to give us 3 huge crack rocks, well we dont smoke crack but we took it anyway. now i have 3 huge crackrocks sitting on top of my tv and am thinking of selling it, anyone know how much crack goes for these days?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it all depends onhow big they are. but since you don't really know the ends and outs of crack I would say sell them for 20 bucks total. That way they're off your hands. Unless you know someone that smokes P'dogs, just kick it down. Joint sprinkled with a little crizack=P-Dog

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

smoke it, and then tell us the story of your downward spiral (up to the point you sell your computer and we never hear from you again)

:lol: yeah the computer would be the last thing to go, then id end up on howard stern as crackhead bob's sidekick or some shit

Guest --zeSto--

would you really want a crackhead handjob ?

I say you plan them on a local city politician.

Your mayor could be the next Marrion Berry.

Guest fr8lover

sell it throw it down the toilet, whatever...that shit is stupid!

you figure no matter how much you sell it for is 100% profit, i just wouldnt want that shit hanging around my place.

weigh it out, then ask. you can't just say three big rocks. thats the difference between 60 extra bucks. you could be selling dubs for 10, so on an so forth. if i were you, id squeeze every last cent out of it.

put the money away an use it to pay some bills when your low on dough

NO NO NO , you get them desparate addicts , not the crazy ones though , to go into stores and steal shit for you , cameras , coats , vcr's , clothes , whatever , and then you give em some crak.......you could get mad shit like that .

Guest willy.wonka

theres a club around here thats known for people to find bags of ice on the ground.....i found one in the parking lot....it was worth $80...

i traded it for some bud...but the bad thing is...i found out i supplied my friends with tweak that night.

my crack headed friend fucking left!!!no more tweaker talking to me while i sleep!!!!horay!!

Any one seen WYWS "Bed time Stories" ? According to that you can get a 98 year old prostitute to remove her teeth and give u deep throat all while in the parking lot outside your friends apt...

Crack is alot cheaper down in LA.. like 5 a rock i think.. i wouldnt touch the shit tho

Archived