Mmk... So CHARACTERS...

wondroner

Ok, so I'm into characters... ALOT, and I wanna know what tip is the best for shading on shaded characters. What type of tip do I use, like should I use just a regular fucking customized stock or is there a special kind of cap like a skinny and take out hella pressure out of the can. Now I'm no dummy when it comes to tips, I know whats up but I am just starting painted shaded characters and I dont want my first coming out like shit, so I'm asking you guys.

Thanks... WonDr oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Look fags... I wasnt looking for some dickhead toy to come by trying to get a fucking attitude with me. I was simply asking if there was a certain cap that worked better for fades for CHARACTERS. You can fucking blow me. Thnx.

Dont wanna help?? Then fuck off.

U HAVE TO EXPERIMENT....I CAN'T BELIEVE U SAID U DON'T WANT YOUR FIRST ONE TO LOOK LIKE "SHIT". IT'S SAD.....U OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T REALLY EXPLORED DIFFERENT OPTIONS.... ALL I CAN SAY IS ACTUALLY LOOK AT PIECES AND PLAY AROUND-IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE U HAVE DONE EITHER. WHICH MAKES ME WONDER IF U'RE EVEN CAPABLE OF PAINTING A CHARACTER.... O YEAH, CALLIN' CATS FAGS ONLINE IS PLAYED OUT KID.

Originally posted by THE OMEN@Apr 16 2005, 10:58 PM

U HAVE TO EXPERIMENT....I CAN'T BELIEVE U SAID U DON'T WANT YOUR FIRST ONE TO LOOK LIKE "SHIT". IT'S SAD.....U OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T REALLY EXPLORED DIFFERENT OPTIONS.... ALL I CAN SAY IS ACTUALLY LOOK AT PIECES AND PLAY AROUND-IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE U HAVE DONE EITHER. WHICH MAKES ME WONDER IF U'RE EVEN CAPABLE OF PAINTING A CHARACTER.... O YEAH, CALLIN' CATS FAGS ONLINE IS PLAYED OUT KID.

I've done pieces but most arent "3-D"-ish like from people like fucking daim. I do 4 color pieces mostly... stencils and non-3D characs... and that is pretty much it. So I wanted to try 3D shit but my first is gonna be at my friends pad on a hall wall. So I REALLY dont want my shading coming out fucked thats all bro sorry you took offence.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Apr 17 2005, 08:22 PM

Hate to tell you this but its going to come out fucked up...

And everyone who goes through that hall is going to shake their head...

And point...

And laugh...

Point...

And laugh...

Theyre going to then walk away...

Come back...

Laugh...

lmao... I know I'll just fuck with the cans and caps and try different pressures... I came up on some cash so I think I might have enough for some rusto or maaaaaaaaaaaybe montana if i can find a credit card.

Originally posted by wondroner@Apr 16 2005, 04:34 PM

Look fags... I wasnt looking for some dickhead toy to come by trying to get a fucking attitude with me. I was simply asking if there was a certain cap that worked better for fades for CHARACTERS. You can fucking blow me. Thnx.

Dont wanna help?? Then fuck off.

you're in here asking about wht's the best cap to use, and you wanna call other people 'toys'?!

don't wanna experiment? then fuck off.

closed.