Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MLB Playoffs 2004. NICE AUTUMN NIGHTS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Well, the playoffs are upon us again. This is where every pitch counts, and players go that extra mile.

alabama said that he thinks St. Louis is untouchable this year. I'd have to agree. They aren't the best team in baseball for nothing, and they've got good pitching to go with that mvp status batting they have, too. Although Carpenter is still injured, I think.

My prediction - Cards beat the BoSox in the finals. Even though I like Boston, and hope like hell that they win the Series.

2. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Yanks all the way.....this series is gonna be wr..this is gonna be better then the world series..minus well just give it to the winner...boston is gonna get spanked..

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

haha, I would not just give it to the winner of the ALCS. I know it's hard for a AL team fan to even pay attention to the NL sometimes, but the Cardinals are no joke.

Also, the Red Sox have Mr. Schilling this year, as well as some others. You're right, though. This ALCS is what it's all about. What game do you think the fighting is going to start in?

GO RED SOX!

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

in boston..the fans are crazy there..in yankee stadium your not to wear anything that is making fun of the red sox (red sox suck shirt..ect.) ..but then again pedro is pitching game two wich is in yankee stadium and the fans are gonna tear into him..and when he gets mad he hits people with the ball...so you never know..its gonna be heated though

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Astros v. Red Sox.

Astros take it in Game 7. In Boston. Clemens pitching. He then dryhumps the Green Monster and spooges in Dan Duquette's eye.

6. FratGuyJoe

FratGuyJoe Junior Member

Cardinals. i feel they are a bit better than both the sox and yanks. either way, this world series should be very good.

* even the league championship series are going to be good. sox v. yanks, and astros v. cardinals are some interesting match ups

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

yanks are giving it to em'

8. freight rat

freight rat New Jack

9. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

Boston won't spare Clemens.
    When you formerly played for the Sox, and eventually ended up on the Yankess, you're done.

Clemens gets punched in the mouth by Trott Nixon.

I have a hunch that it's going to be Sox-Cards series.
    Whoever wins, it don't matter, because the Sox would've already gone through the Spankees.

10. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand Member

red sox nation

what was worst

the moose's perfect 7? innings

Curt Shilling's feeble ankle

Timlin giving up two in the eighth

Manny's weak jump

i want answers

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

oh man....

anyway, the SOX just showed that they can play even when they clearly can't.

Pedro is on the mound tomorrow, and some Yinkees are gonna get scarrrrred!

So Cards vs. Sox. Tomorrow is going to be even better than tonight!!!

12. spectr

spectr Guest

red sox all the way, yakees suck!
    soc vs cards in the series with the sox taking it in 6...
    red sox nation 2004.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

this is fucking stupid

14. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

whose your daddddddy??

15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

"this is fucking stupid"

you should yell that really loudly tonight on Van Ness Street.