MLB Playoffs 2004. NICE AUTUMN NIGHTS

Weapon X

Well, the playoffs are upon us again. This is where every pitch counts, and players go that extra mile.

alabama said that he thinks St. Louis is untouchable this year. I'd have to agree. They aren't the best team in baseball for nothing, and they've got good pitching to go with that mvp status batting they have, too. Although Carpenter is still injured, I think.

My prediction - Cards beat the BoSox in the finals. Even though I like Boston, and hope like hell that they win the Series.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I would not just give it to the winner of the ALCS. I know it's hard for a AL team fan to even pay attention to the NL sometimes, but the Cardinals are no joke.

Also, the Red Sox have Mr. Schilling this year, as well as some others. You're right, though. This ALCS is what it's all about. What game do you think the fighting is going to start in?

GO RED SOX!

in boston..the fans are crazy there..in yankee stadium your not to wear anything that is making fun of the red sox (red sox suck shirt..ect.) ..but then again pedro is pitching game two wich is in yankee stadium and the fans are gonna tear into him..and when he gets mad he hits people with the ball...so you never know..its gonna be heated though

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Oct 12 2004, 10:43 PM

Astros v. Red Sox.

Astros take it in Game 7. In Boston. Clemens pitching. He then dryhumps the Green Monster and spooges in Dan Duquette's eye.

Boston won't spare Clemens.

When you formerly played for the Sox, and eventually ended up on the Yankess, you're done.

Clemens gets punched in the mouth by Trott Nixon.

I have a hunch that it's going to be Sox-Cards series.

Whoever wins, it don't matter, because the Sox would've already gone through the Spankees.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 12 2004, 03:42 PM

Also, the Red Sox have Mr. Schilling this year...

oh man....

anyway, the SOX just showed that they can play even when they clearly can't.

Pedro is on the mound tomorrow, and some Yinkees are gonna get scarrrrred!

So Cards vs. Sox. Tomorrow is going to be even better than tonight!!!

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 15 2004, 09:23 PM

...very disappointing.

and aren't you supposed to be a Dodgers fan? I'm a Jays fan, myself, but have had love for the Red Sox since I was a wee one.

did you know that Gabe Kapler is a fan of graffiti culture? He even takes flicks.

First i was a Yankees fan way before a Dodgers fan.Yankees was my first t ee ball team.That is why i am a Yankee fan.I do like the Dodgers but when the Yankees came to town i was all about the Yankees.

And yes i know about Gabe Kapler.I should send him some good ol L.A. graff..

I have a nice Blue Jays hat that i sport every now and then..

:yuck:

Originally posted by kido@Oct 15 2004, 01:19 PM

Well my braves fucked it up again.

yeah, you said it.....thats why i want to see the astros get knocked off....although they're swinging the bat pretty damn good right now, i still think nobody can stop the cards offense....hopefully.

the sox gotta pick up all three in boston of course if they want to have a chance of taking one back in new york....and as much as i would love to see that happen, i really dont think its going to.....

word....now back to gameday preparations.....somebody please beat auburn damnit....go hogs.